Churchill, Hitler and Newt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Then your view that Saddam was bad to his people doesn't fit. We took out every other leader in your example except the Chinaman. So it sounds that you just like to sit in your crunchy shorts, on your smelly chair and write 10000 plus whining posts while our Boys defend your right to do so. I bet your fat ass supersizes whenever you emerge from your hole to feed on fastfood. Do everyone a favor and turn off your computer so your lard ass can go make an attempt at doing a single push-up.

...Rennick out

ps. that was the old War Vet with a slam dunk from the free throw line

#11     Feb 20, 2006
  2. Uhhh, exactly how did we take out Stalin...

Does Castro know that we have taken him out?

Doh!

Oh, and now that you have gone full on ad hominem, you have shown your true patriotic colors.

Apparently the pen is mightier than the sword after all....

#12     Feb 20, 2006
  3. I was bayonetting Chinamen before McDonalds excisted you lardass, if they would have won you'd be in a rice patty ditch doing some real work.
    Stalin has been taking a Hoover orchestrated Dirt Nap for decades, and that was a CIA banana peel that Castro slipped on a couple of years ago. I'd love to do a battle of the Wits with you, but I wouldn't want to battle an unarmed man.
    Now drop that jelly donut and try to type a good comeback.

...Rennick

(3 pointer from the baseline, nothing but net)

#13     Feb 20, 2006
  4. Oh, you win.

In your own mind, whatever it takes.....

#14     Feb 20, 2006
  5. Hey you're alright there pal, seriously fella, life is too short to stay cooped up all the time. Go out and do something, I went to the Mountains this weekend and came back totally reenergized.

...Rennick

#15     Feb 20, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Rennick: I think that lib pig's ex-wife put a restraining order on his fat ass that doesn't allow him to leave his bedroom...

#16     Feb 20, 2006
  7. Pabst, it really is a shame that you are not a man of your word, for if you were, I would no longer have to witness your drive by shooting....

#17     Feb 20, 2006