Chuck Norris gets his ass kicked

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I think the right-wing nut population is around 20%.

I even started a thread trying to understand their mentality.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthrea...page=6&highlight=20th percentile&pagenumber=1

Any additional support is from the wealthy who want zero cap gains tax on their own income ( yet don't mind the middle class being taxed to death).

These are the types who will screw the very system that helped them become wealthy, by renouncing their citizenship and moving to another country.

Others are the individuals who think iraq invaded the U.S. and was behind 9/11. These are the types who run and hide under the desk when they hear lightening strike during a storm.

The rest being racists and supremacists like Palin and Pabst.

#41     Sep 13, 2008

2. good question.

maybe Palin can help you there

after all, her last kid has no birth certificate.

the hospital where she gave birth 10 hours after her water broke has no record of her giving birth.

I'm positive Palin has your answer.

#42     Sep 13, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

The bible belt. If McCain and Palin win, they can thank this group. They were responsible for Bush being elected twice and they'll probably do it again by electing Mccain thereby leading to another 4 years of Bush by proxy.

#43     Sep 13, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

What are you, a spokesperson for ZZZzzzzzz?
    Go scratch... He conveniently deleted the post, so you don't even know what he wrote, for me to react belligerent.

And yes, I am voting for Bush. You don't like it or agree with it too bad!

#44     Sep 15, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

Oh and btw before the ignorant left comments come rolling in, about me voting for Bush, all you lefts already have McCain labeled as Bush or McBush as some of you put it.

So my post was one of sarcasm!

Figured I would clear that up before the assinine statements come rolling. But it probably won't stop them.

#45     Sep 15, 2008
  6. axazx

axazx

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

#46     Sep 15, 2008
  7. ak15

ak15

I have to react belligerently to your statement because I think it is asinine in its essence. ;):)

#47     Sep 15, 2008
  8. ak15

ak15

Axazx, if it is any solace to you, "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush".

#48     Sep 15, 2008
  9. You basically threatened violence. No post is worth hurting someone over.

Grow up, already.

#49     Sep 15, 2008
  10. cuz69

cuz69

Sorry smilingsynic,

I beg to differ with you. What I said was if you are ever in my area send me an IM or email and we can DISCUSS the fact that he is a coward.

Nowhere did I threaten harm to him or anyone.

He obviously is hiding behind moderating capabilities and his post was one a false, belligerent, and insulting comments. That he coveniently deleted.

I think he is the one that should grow up. But with that said, I am certainly not going to let anyone attack, insult or try and abuse me without defending myself.
    Like I said, nowhere in my post did I threaten anyone.
    But if that is how it is perceived, than so be it.

#50     Sep 16, 2008