Chuck Norris gets his ass kicked

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 11, 2008.

1. So, you are asking why a lawyer would have difficulty doing something other than filing lawsuits and clogging up the courts with billable hours? :confused:

#31     Sep 12, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

Forget it... Was just trying to ask a serious question, but frankly I couldn't give a shit either way.

To my understanding according to the site and the article, he was doing this on his own on behalf of Hillary. Whether it was probono, his money, or Hillary's I really don't care.

Not voting for Obama and I certainly would have not voted for Hillary.

#32     Sep 12, 2008
  3. Was just trying to ask a serious question, but frankly I couldn't give a shit either way.

Very serious question that you don't give a shit about either way.

LOL!

#33     Sep 12, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

The serious question was :"was this just released?"
    And I was looking for valid response, not a douchebag one.

But again, it doesn't make any difference on how I am voting.
    Besides, since I live in a primarily Blue State my vote is not going to make much of a difference to anyone but me.

Sad to say, It's been like this for years, but IMO our voting system sucks!!

#34     Sep 12, 2008
    #35     Sep 12, 2008
  6. No, it's been out for a while. The fact that you hadn't heard about this may reveal something about the news sources you choose. As for the supposed former Attorney General, I think you just answered your own question and why's he's a "former" something.

Every time a nut files a lawsuit the Republicans trot it out. When some nutter filed a lawsuit against Bush claiming that he raped her, the Democrats just ignored it as nonsense.

#36     Sep 12, 2008
  7. cuz69

cuz69

Ok, ZZZzzzzzzz Now I know you are a total JERKOFF!

We both know your last post was something I never quoted!
    And I find it a little odd when I try to respond to your last quote, it's blank!

Hmmmm...Moderator maybe?

You're nothing but a PUSSY, hiding behind your capabilities.
    If you are ever in the NY area...send me an IM or email and we can discuss your cowardness together...PUNK!

#37     Sep 12, 2008
  8. You sound quite upset.

That's a crying shame...

#38     Sep 12, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't think he can travel - with that computer chair fused to his ass.

#39     Sep 12, 2008
  10. Ignorant AND belligerent. Must be one in that 26% pro-Bush crowd.

Oh, btw, it's called "cowardice", not "cowardness"!

#40     Sep 12, 2008