Chuck Norris gets his ass kicked

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Don't dis Chuck Norris!

Chuck Norris is sooo baaaaad Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs!!

#11     Sep 11, 2008
  2. One of Norris's first films in which he had the lead role was "Code Of Silence." Naturally it was panned for Norris's wooden acting, but he did have a good line in it.

Speaking to some thug, he said:

"If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you."

So that must be what he was trying to do with Arianna.

Can you imagine if a democratic supporter was acting toward Palin the way Norris acted toward Huffington on Larry King?

The right wing would go apeshit...

#12     Sep 11, 2008
  3. You're kidding right? Did he attack Huffington personally? Did he call her the kind of names that are routinely thrown about on huffingotnpost and dailykos ( and here shamefully). Did he attack her teenage daughter?

Get real. It was a rant show, not Meet the Press. He wasn't going to sit there and let a foreigner insult our troops.

#13     Sep 11, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

Anyone who watched that show in its entirety will realize that chuck's knowledge about the financial industry and its linkage to politics is limited at best.

He was berating the bail out of financial institutions like Fre and Fnm. Who do you thiink was responsible for allowing that to happen Mr Norris?

The piece de resistance was his screaming and yelling on the show and not letting anybody else talk. He must have confused his celluloid persona for reality at least for an ephemeral and fleeting moment.

#14     Sep 11, 2008
  5. Your mind is twisted if you came to the conclusion that Huffington was attacking our troops.

By the way, your xenophobia toward foreign born is showing.

McCain was foreign born...Panama.

#15     Sep 11, 2008
  6. There is NO theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has ALLOWED to live!!!!!!! :eek:

#16     Sep 11, 2008
  7. :)

It's true that Norris came off looking like an immature and ill-spoken blowhard. There was one 'exchange' where he wouldn't let Huffington get 5 words into a sentence before starting to yell over top of her. That went on for about 90 seconds until Larry called a commercial. Larry was too cowed to stop him, probably afraid that Norris would find him and beat the crap out of him.

Norris is already famous for his bizarre religious extremism, and all the whack-job beliefs that go with it, like the earth is 1500 years old or that homosexuals are cursed by God or whatever the fuck these semi-literate nut cases believe.

Norris is a self-promoter in the true American spirit. Notice he spewed out the whole title of his book in the first 15 seconds of the interview. More power to him, the guy is a self-made man. Lack of intelligence has never been a bar to wealth.

#17     Sep 11, 2008
  8. Or the White House, judging by the last 7.5 years or so.

#18     Sep 11, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

If this was meant for me, I'm not terribly enamored with pushing twinkies down my throat. Cunnilingus is more up my alley.

#19     Sep 11, 2008
  10. Giving or getting?

#20     Sep 11, 2008