Chuck Norris gets his ass kicked

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Sep 11, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EzD84QQv_6g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EzD84QQv_6g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. ak15

ak15

He is a devout christian and fits the quintessential bible belt prototype. What else would you expect from chuck who has filled in for Sean Hannity as a co-host on the popular Fox News Channel debate program Hannity & Colmes alongside Alan Colmes, condemns homosexuality and supports gun rights ownership. He also opposes the theory of evolution.

3. Instead of palm pushing another twinkie down your throat you should pay more attention. Chuck Norris not only held his own, but hit both that dingbat and Larry King with a mushroom tattoo.

:eek: :eek:

4. Describing the idiot as frighteningly stupid would not be a stretch.

"I've been to Iraq, so I know what's going on there"?

Umm...no you don't know what is going on there.

The imbecile stayed in 5 star luxury in the green zone and extrapolates that to all Iraqis living well like him.

Just like Palin mentioning her "state visit" to Ireland as her foreign policy experience . When all her plane did was stop for re-fueling.

Or the sheer bullshit such as Palin being the best in National defense because her podunk state borders Russia.

All neocon arguments fail logic. Out-right stupidity manufactured for the benefit of the average inbred imbecile.

How the fuck do these god-damned people even manage to breath?

One would think most of them would have suffocated by swallowing their own tongue

5. Back on the topic of how the fuck do these god-damned people manage to breath?

I suspect a few of these imbeciles accidentally swallow their own tongue and choke to death.

Case in point. The recent "outrage" (lol) on Obamas commenting on McCain being full of bull shit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N4RNM7eVBwM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N4RNM7eVBwM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. Chuck Norris should never speak on TV ever again. He comes off like a babbling idiot. I doubt we'll be seeing anymore "Chuck Norris knows this" and "Chuck Norris can do that" threads anytime soon. He just destroyed the illusion.

What was that he said about the US paying off the car dealers??? :D

7. Is it just me, or does Chuck resemble Homer Simpson a bit? Seriously. Look at the face.

Regardless, I find it interesting that the Republicans bash celebrities when they endorse the "other" candidate and accuse them of being vacuous, but readily embrace with open arms any celebrity babbler who endorses their own cause.

Compare Celebrity Chuck's above commentary with the basic views of this other celebrity:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt...f:dailyCount:st:1:vs:0&from=msnhpquad,ENCA_AP

8. I thought Norris held his own pretty well. Huffington was head of the Oxford Union, a famous debate club at Oxford. She got owned by a guy who kicks people in the head for a living.

He's not a policy expert and doesn't claim to be, any more than any of the hundreds of Hollywood lefties like Matt Damon or George Clooney are. He's a guy who loves this country and is passionate about it. No wonder liberals feel the need to ridicule him.

9. haveyougonemad See Profile I'm a Fan of haveyougonemad I'm a fan of this user permalink

Wasn't that revealing! No matter the number of degrees of black belts he holds his arrogance, lack of courtesy, and obvious inner hatred disguised as passion for his preferred candidate was shining through for all the world to see.

What an embarrassment to the martial arts community that was, for the first thing any karateka (student) learns is to gain control of their emotions, or you'll be controlled by them. Chuck, you displayed the lack of understanding of a white belt (new martial artist). Your politics and world views cloud your judgment to the degree that last nights rant witnessed by millions was a total embarrassment upon the martial arts community. You should feel very ashamed. You owe the martial arts community a very sincere apology.

(Plus he got his ass kicked...)

10. 70sFez See Profile I'm a Fan of 70sFez I'm a fan of this user permalink

Here is just a little info on Mr Norris taken from Wiki. After I read this I lost complete respect for him.

From Wikipedia:

In 2006, he began penning a column for the conservative news website WorldNetDaily. In his columns, he has expressed belief in Biblical creationism, those who are troubled should turn to Jesus, and is quoted as saying "true patriots" do not stay clear of discussing religion and politics.

Norris serves on the board of directors of the NCBCPS, an organization promoting the use of the Bible in public schools, and also speaks on behalf of organizations advocating official prayers in public schools.

Norris condemns homosexuality.

He also opposes the theory of evolution.

On May 10, 2008, Norris was the commencement speaker at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University.

Below is one of the codes from Chuck Norris's personal code.
    If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing. (Hypocrite, huh&#65533;)

Posted 12:24 AM on 09/11/2008
    - + neocon666 See Profile I'm a Fan of neocon666 I'm a fan of this user permalink

And to think I actually liked Chuck Norris at one time. And I'm not saying it because he's a republican, but because he's become a "proud-to-be-stupid" republican. He can't string two thoughts together, trying to use his two visits to Iraq and the IRS taxcode to justify the cost of the war.

Chuck Norris is way out of his league; he should have stuck to beating up stuntmen.

#10     Sep 11, 2008