Chuck gets it.........."It’s Getting Very Serious Now"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, May 13, 2009.

1. Banjo

Banjo

#11     May 13, 2009
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Bottom line: Guns don't kill. Blacks and Mexicans kill. And white America knows the score......

OMG how could you?
    Now wait for the lynch squad.(Landis,Thunderpussy, dsg, Trader666 and other PR assholes)

:D :D :D :D

#12     May 13, 2009
  3. The best was when Congress was investigating Bill Clinton's Waco fiasco, Chuck Schumer said "Flashbangs can't kill anyone."

#13     May 13, 2009
  4. The next Waco might start an insurrection.

#14     May 13, 2009
  5. I don't think you kook-jobs have any choice but for you all to meet up somewhere with all your guns and ammo and barricade yourselves and then just wait for the Feds to arrive.

Go man go now before it's too late!!

#15     May 13, 2009
  6. Hey Doc......875 looms :D

#16     May 13, 2009
  7. Assault weapons not "guns".

#17     May 13, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

They need to outlaw cars and hospitals first, way more dangerous than guns.... I shudder when I see a car in the hands of a potential terrorist... and a car going to a hospital, that is a death just waiting to happen...

#18     May 13, 2009
  9. Eight

Eight

Guns are just a little piece of the freedom puzzle. Read The Art of War.. the author points out that having a military is expensive, not having a military is suicide, using your military is very expensive.. so the thing to do is to have a military and just let everybody know you are not weak.

Here, I'll draw the analogy for you, it's better to have a gun and not use it unless you have to... If the knowledge that you have a gun is keeping the authorities from stepping all over the rest of your freedoms as spelled out in the Constitution, then it's an important part...

Personally I want my second amendment back [forget politically correct], I want my fourth amendment back [forget the war on drugs, if it was working drugs would be more expensive], those are just a couple of examples... the income tax is completely bogus too...

#19     May 13, 2009
  10. While you sit and wait and think that Obama's police don't come for you. Ohhh, yes, he has plans for his own police force, equal in size and funding to the US military. Don't believe it. Take him at face value.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

Of course they will probably have to wear a patch with a big 'O' swear loyalty to the United States of Obama.

#20     May 13, 2009