Chrysler won't repay bailout money

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ron2368, May 5, 2009.

1. Illum

Illum

You think that was bad, wait till you see the check I run out on.

Signed,
    AIG

#11     May 5, 2009
  2. I think I remember asking this in some other thread: the govt forced Chrysler into bankruptcy right after giving them $4B?

How stupid is that?

Also, remember the outrage about the $300MM in retention contracts?

I guess that's outrageous (along with those greedy, un-American Chrysler bondholders wanting a fair recovery of their investment), but to screw the american taxpayer out of $4B is not outrageuos? WTF is going on in this world????

#12     May 5, 2009
  3. Globalist Wealth Entity buddies from the EU picking up US ASSETS through the financial grid takedown on the cheap.....at wholesale BK pricing levels! :eek: FIAT thanks you obama!!! :eek:

#13     May 5, 2009
  4. ron2368

ron2368

#14     May 5, 2009
  5. Interesting how Obama's attacks on business parallels Robert Kennedy's attacks on the mafia.

#15     May 5, 2009
  6. They knew when they gave them that money it was never coming back. Government will piss away $8 Billion like its nothing and then turn around and vilify people getting bonuses under compensation agreements.

We're so fucked.

#16     May 5, 2009
  7. I just sent a letter to NPR (Natinal Public Radio; they ought to be eating this up) asking why this is getting no air time. I also asked if it's being surpressed (not like they could tell me if it is). The whole white-house extortion of bondholders and everything.

I may send the same letter (email of course) to every newspaper I can think of.

I'll calm down in a little bit, and try to think of a way to profit from this.

#17     May 5, 2009
  8. 8 billion is nothing, why are you worrying about that? I'm worried about the $200 billion flushed down the AIG crapper.

#18     May 5, 2009