Chrsistian mother of 5 sentenced to death by Muslims for blasphemy, will Obama act?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Trefoil, im curious if you still stand by this quote, and if you believe that healthcare costs are going to get cheaper if we give 47 million new people insurance. Can you please explain to me how the well trained mathematical mind works?

#11     Nov 11, 2010
  2. WTF, since when did anyone mention invading Pakistan? Another out of context strawman... nothing new from the left...

What I'd like is for him to denounce Islam as the anti western hate ideology that it is. I'd like him to quit sucking muslim cock, and tell muslim nations that we want nothing to do with them unless they join the 21st century...

#12     Nov 11, 2010
  3. So the president should only get involved in human rights abuses within the united states?

You must really hate clinton for bosnia and love clinton for rwanda.

To be honest if Pakistan were vaporized I wouldn't lose one nano second of sleep. Not one.

#13     Nov 11, 2010
  4. Your opinion is noted.
    My point is, let's say the Prez did as you wished and actually did vaporize the place tomorrow for doing to this Christian woman what Southern whites were doing to Southern blacks within living memory. I'd put down money, and I'd win, that you'd find something wrong if not with the vaporization itself, with

1 - How it was done,
    2 - The money that was spent on the thing, or
    3 - The fact some colonel stubbed his toe while doing the thing.

...and wilburbear would post how this was proof of, well, something. I don't have his imagination, but I'm sure it wouldn't be long before he'd come up with something.

#14     Nov 11, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Would anyone?

#15     Nov 11, 2010
    #16     Nov 11, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Let's not forget all your calls for the US to "stop policing the world".

#17     Nov 11, 2010