Christie's political career is *OVER*

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 4, 2012.

1. hoof turns out to be mrbill's sock puppet.

Always wanting to bet somebody on something:D :D

#51     Nov 5, 2012
  2. We both know who the sockpuppet is, hoofhead. You showed up here a few weeks and just jumped right into the fray. Yeah, right.

Don't worry, we'll figure out who you are soon enough, dipshit.

(btw, who is going to make a bet with a loser who can't even afford to pay for stock quotes?)

#52     Nov 5, 2012
  3. If that's the case, Don will reply to a post to hoofhead soon enough. He's done it twice already with his other sockpuppets. :D

#53     Nov 5, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hmmm. Good call.

I noticed that a number of similar guys all seemed to show up at once and interact like they've been here for years. I wonder if mrbill and who-farted and l-kabong are all the same person because they have such a similar demeanor.

But I'm not good at making the initial ID.

Usually Tsing Tao makes the identification but it looks like you are good at it too PT. Denner is an acutely smart person IMO but he always thinks its Don. :D

#54     Nov 5, 2012
  5. I am strolling around, not trolling, I'm not Don, nor any of the other names suggested. I thought one of you internet types figured all that out a while back.

I admitted to having another alias, not Don or the groupman guy, a few years ago. I think many have had aliases, and don't see why it's a big deal in the first place.

My betting with Jem was on the up and up, and I even offered the same bet at this late date, but no one seems to care.

I may lose a few grand, mostly for charity, and so be it if it happens. I could have laid off the bet with intrade, but didn't, no big deal.

In any event, life goes on, and I hope to get back home soon, regardless who wins tomorrow.

Who Farted? Come on.

#55     Nov 5, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Hoofhearted"

Is that supposed to mean "who farted?"

Or maybe, he's into Bestiality.

#56     Nov 5, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

I wish Baron would include the first 6 numbers of the IP under each username on posts. It would eliminate all this new username bullshit.

#57     Nov 5, 2012
  8. I thought some kind of process like that happened, and why I wasn't getting hassled about screen names or anything.

No Don, No kabong, no fart guy, just me, sorry guys. I wish someone would post their digits or whatever, and tell me again how to do it, I'm glad to put this to rest. I'll stay up a bit longer, but not much.

#58     Nov 5, 2012
  9. Ohms, I already outted L-Kabong as Omegapoint a few days ago.

#59     Nov 5, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah I think so.

#60     Nov 5, 2012