Christie's political career is *OVER*

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 4, 2012.

1. [/QUOTE]

You still don't get it do you ? The Republican party can have Jesus Christ running and they will still not be able to win any significant percentage of the black vote vs Obama.

#31     Nov 5, 2012

2. You still don't get it do you ? The Republican party can have Jesus Christ running and they will still not be able to win any significant percentage of the black vote vs Obama.
    [/QUOTE]

I get it alright. You are a racist too. It's just not hard to figure out when you vomit these types of statements up.

#32     Nov 5, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I get it alright. You are a racist too. It's just not hard to figure out when you vomit these types of statements up. [/B][/QUOTE]

When no other argument presents itself, yell racist!

Which page of the "How to Argue Like a Liberal" is that from again?

#33     Nov 5, 2012
  4. When no other argument presents itself, yell racist!

Which page of the "How to Argue Like a Liberal" is that from again?
    [/QUOTE]

It's not from any Liberal's handbook.

The guy obviously made a racist statement, and I called him out on it. Is it typical for you to yell "Liberal" when you hear something you can't understand?

#34     Nov 5, 2012

5. It's not from any Liberal's handbook.

The guy obviously made a racist statement, and I called him out on it. Is it typical for you to yell "Liberal" when you hear something you can't understand?
    [/QUOTE]

So it's racist to state a fact now?

I don't hold it against you because you were no doubt indoctrinated this way through years of school, but it is sad that people can be so ignorant.

ps. Welcome to ignore. Many of your friends are there.

#35     Nov 5, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What I understand is people who cannot debate, choosing to paint others with various, standard labels. Since that tends to be a vastly more common Liberal approach to arguing points, I figured I'd point it out to anyone deaf, dumb and blind on the forum.

#36     Nov 5, 2012
  7. Funny how someone as senile as AAA can say things about what liberals do then they don't cannot debate something, and then he runs away with ignore as soon as he's faced with anything remotely convincing. Join the club hoofhearted.

#37     Nov 5, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I may not agree with everything AAA says, but the man takes his time to make his point in a thoughtful manner, and engages anyone who will debate him in kind. You don't see too many one liners from AAA that are short, insulting drive bys.

Sadly, I cannot put you in any of the same categories as AAA.

#38     Nov 5, 2012
  9. Aye Aye Captain. Barack had that fat honkey sucking his dick!

#39     Nov 5, 2012
  10. I guess you quoted from one of the dolts I have on ignore since his name didn't show up in the quote.

I put the last guy on ignore not because he made some devastating debating point. Hardly. It was because he immediately went for the racist label when confronted with an inconvenient fact, that blacks will vote for Obama in overwhelming numbers along racial lines. I'm sure most of them would admit they are voting for him on race. Somehow though, pointing that out is evidence of racism.

I refuse to waste time on someone who considers that logical.

#40     Nov 5, 2012