Christie's political career is *OVER*

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Yeah, no kidding.

I think we were seeing some passive aggressiveness over getting passed over in favor of Paul Ryan.

#21     Nov 5, 2012
  2. After that disgusting display, I wouldn't piss on Baby Huey to put him out if he was on fire.

#22     Nov 5, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

NJ governor pledges to vote Romney despite praising Obama
    http://news.yahoo.com/jersey-governor-pledges-vote-romney-despite-plug-obama-200509536.html

"I endorsed Mitt Romney 13 months ago because I thought he was the best guy for the job," Christie said on Sunday during a news conference, reaffirming his support for the Republican candidate.
    "Christie would have been a fool to poke his finger in Obama's eye" considering the federal government would have a big say in rebuilding efforts, former Mississippi Governor and Republican Party Chairman Haley Barbour said on CNN's "State of the Union with Candy Crowley."

#23     Nov 5, 2012
  4. It wouldn't have mattered either way. Obama, or the federal govt wouldn't have refrained from giving NJ the relief they need, no matter what. Obama knows this, Christie knows this, and you know it too. Haley Barbour should know this, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out he is so delusional.
    To insinuate that it would be any other way is about cynical and out of touch with reality as a person can be.

The biggest reason, Barbour was able to hold office as long as he did, was because there were still enough closed minded racists in the deep south to vote him in.

It's is just one of the many reasons the republican party has lost so much validity in the public eye. But, hey, I'm not complaining because America in large is well aware of this, and they will vote tomorrow accordingly.

#24     Nov 5, 2012
  5. African Americans are one of the most, if not the most, socially conservative group in the United States. Whether it's on abortion or gay marriage, polls consistently show a much higher level of opposition to these issues amongst African Americans than Whites.

Yet, it will not stop them from voting for Obama.

#25     Nov 5, 2012
  6. You think Christie can "toss Romney under the bus"...
    With one tiny Jersey Shore photo-op?

You think Christie can "save" Obama?

Just wow.

#26     Nov 5, 2012
  7. good point, certainly possible.

and if true it shows romney has good judgment to not choose a whiny man boy.

#27     Nov 5, 2012

8. I don't support abortion, or gay marriages.

I'm white.

Yet I'm still voting for Obama, because the issues go far beyond the ones you just described.

I'm sure as hell not voting for 'shut it down, and skip town' Mitt Romney.

Do I think Obama is the best candidate for the job? Hell no- not by a long shot.

Do I think Romney is an egocentric narcosis capable of bringing down our country and economy, not to mention letting more and more of our soldiers die overseas without good cause? You betcha!

I'm voting for the better of the two candidates, not the best.

Yet, it will not stop them from voting for Obama. [/QUOTE]

The fact that you'd make a blanket statement that insinuates all African Americans will vote for Obama, tells a deeper story about yourself, and the stereotypical racist views that you have been taught and are still holding onto.

#28     Nov 5, 2012
  9. They are also the most imprisoned group in the USA, and Obama (a fellow black) is soft on crime e.g. Treyvon Martin was killed legally, in line with the laws of the state, but Obama shouted foul.

#29     Nov 5, 2012
  10. The fact that you'd make a blanket statement that insinuates all African Americans will vote for Obama, tells a deeper story about yourself, and the stereotypical racist views that you have been taught and are still holding onto.

-----------------------------------

This is interesting.

If a black man tells another black man he is not voting for obama --- whoa! (he better wake the fuck up) and process his identity through his blackness.

#30     Nov 5, 2012