Christie's political career is *OVER*

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 4, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Christie couldn't likely be nominated.

Obama is about doing the right thing? Does that include telling the Russian leadership that "he will have much more flexibility after the election".

I can't think of a single thing Obama did that has been right for America. Everything is about wealth distribution or imagined environmental catastrophes requiring massive taxation. If Obama is reelected we're going to get a national VAT and there will be unconstitutional gun control. The guy is a disaster.

#11     Nov 4, 2012
  2. Enemies are to be taken out of commission. What are plans in this regard? Are you all talk and no action? It's time to take the country back. You, OHMS377, can be the great martyr. What are you going to do? Will you remain an impotent fool or rise to the occasion that God is leading you to?

#12     Nov 4, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Could we be seeing the return of brASS already? He's got to be itching to spew some vitrol before the election is over.

#13     Nov 4, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

And to add to that, a civil war if the scumbag is re-elected, which the re-election won't happen unless there is MASSIVE voter fraud.:(

#14     Nov 4, 2012
  5. Obama will likely have more flexibility after the election, no matter who is elected. It's a no brainer, or at least I thought it should be, but some people I guess don't get it. I understand it sounds like he's confident in a re-election, but is that any reason to hate him? I can't count the times I've heard Romney and Ryan say they are going to win, yet you don't hate them for it. So where is the hate really coming from?

I can't think of a single thing Obama did that has been right for America.[/QUOTE]

hmmm. For starters- Ending the war in Iraq wasn't the right thing to do?

How about supporting our Auto industry, instead of supporting their failure, like Mitt?

If Obama is reelected we're going to get a national VAT[/QUOTE]

That may or may not be correct, but certainly, someone is going to have to pay the trillions it took to invade Iraq. Blame Obama if it helps you sleep at night. Hopefully you'll never find out the taxation that Romney would put on us.

and there will be unconstitutional gun control. [/QUOTE]

You really couldn't make a greyer statement.

#15     Nov 4, 2012
  6. I wouldn't doubt if the FBI is monitoring your posts. You sound like a damn near 250 year ticking time bomb about to go off.

#16     Nov 4, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Iraq: Bush Military Surge pretty much rendered that country inert. All Obama did was vote against the surge and then claim credit after it worked.

Auto Industry: GM is failing financially and faces loses in Europe that exceed total profits in North America. He saved the Unions and criminally violated the rights of the GM and Chrysler bond holders.

National VAT: Its coming in the next Obama term, if there is one. Justify it by citing the Iraq war is totally lame and typical of the cheesy moral relativism of the left. You basically have no answer. You should just say that.

Gun Control: Obama told Sarah Brady that he "is working on gun control under the radar". Looks pretty black and white to me. A second Obama term will include extra-constitutional gun controls.

#17     Nov 5, 2012
  8. I don't know if it's over, but one could say that he should have been a wee bit more sensitive to the Romney campaign. It's one thing to say Obama is doing his job. It's quite another to be tickling Obama's balls and giving him a BJ while doing it. I imagine the Romney team was saying, Jesus Chris, can you dial it back a notch.

#18     Nov 5, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 2

#19     Nov 5, 2012
  10. The ony way Chrisite could get the republican nomination is if the party splinters in the interim and the Tea Party and conservatives form a third party.

If Obama returns to office, there is a decent chance of that happening. there will be a large contingent of establishment RINO republicans who will argue for cooperating with Obama, agreeing to tax hikes, going along with amnesty for illegals, etc. That may tear it for the Tea party crowd.

#20     Nov 5, 2012