Christie To Republicans: Thanks for the $51 Billion Now F*ck Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Anything that happens in North Africa is all on Obama, and Egypt, Lybia, Yemen, Syria and potentially Iran will be mighty hard to pin on anyone else. At some point even the most blindly partisan leftist will have to admit Obama didn't just walk in to office yesterday. These areas are going to blow and when they do I'm not talking the body count you're talking. I'm talking BODY COUNT. Hundreds of U.S troops killed weekly, thousands of others, will be tough to spin and ignore. Much as Obama wants to, he can't remain a spectator much longer. The game is on and he's the QB, like it or not.

#51     Jan 18, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't think so, what's good enough for me and mine should be good enough for him and his.

#52     Jan 18, 2013
  3. Next time ask that rather then claim I said I have no interest in trading which I never said

#53     Jan 18, 2013
  4. I doubt Obama will get us into any conflict in North Africa that will lead hundreds of U.S troops killed weekly,the odds of that happening are very very low imo

#54     Jan 18, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Referring to your own argument, obviously.

Besides, what happened to you? I thought you were on the side of us guys with the white hats?

#55     Jan 18, 2013
  6. He isn't going to have a choice. Black president sits back and watches tens/hundreds of thousands of Africans get slaughtered and enslaved by radical Islam? How's that going to play?

#56     Jan 18, 2013
  7. Then answer the damn question"Well clear it up now what is your interest in trading?" instead of failing miserably at trying to explain away your non trader status.
    Are you a wannabe trader?

It looks to me like you are doing an rcg impression here. :D :D

#57     Jan 18, 2013
  8. Not going to happen Cap

#58     Jan 18, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Quote from AK Forty Seven:

I doubt Obama will get us into any conflict in North Africa that will lead hundreds of U.S troops killed weekly,the odds of that happening are very very low imo
    ----------

We had the highest casualty rates in Afghanistan under Obama. Between that and his child killing drone operation in Pakistan he has a lot of blood on his hands that could have been prevented.

#59     Jan 18, 2013
  10. Who cares how that plays? Can't play worse than American soldiers getting slaughtered by Africans.

The Africans undertake a slaughter upon one another every 5-10 years. Then the survivors of the slaughter return the favor. Then,
    they have a huge tribal reconciliation. Then their neighbors start a new slaughter, and so on.

If African Americans feel very strongly about it, they can go over there on there own dime and help out.

#60     Jan 18, 2013