Christie To Republicans: Thanks for the $51 Billion Now F*ck Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

EXACTLY, again semantics are not going to win this argument for you kid.

#41     Jan 18, 2013
  2. Saying I'm not a trader and saying I have no interest in trading whatsoever isn't semantics.Please post a link to me saying I have no interest in trading whatsoever as you claim I said

#42     Jan 18, 2013
  3. I'm not a football player,does that mean I have no interest in football/The NFL whatsoever ?

#43     Jan 18, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

What the hell are you talking about? And, this isn't my thread moron. It seems my world view is shared by about half the people, if not more, in the United States.

Liars like yourself should just keep their mouths shut if they can't find something truthful to say.

#44     Jan 18, 2013
  5. wildchild

wildchild

I though the whole point of the gun nuts was that they need to keep their guns to prevent a tyrannical government.

Now these people who fear this tyrannical government are suggesting that the government put armed guards in school.

Classic.

#45     Jan 18, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You're right. Let's get rid of Obama's armed Secret Service details and those protecting his daughters at school. It seems you agree.

#46     Jan 18, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

OMG!

#47     Jan 18, 2013
  8. So you cant provide a link to me saying I have no interest in trading whatsoever as you claimed and you were lying about something I never said ,Gotcha

#48     Jan 18, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

What is your interest in trading?

#49     Jan 18, 2013
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Weak.

#50     Jan 18, 2013