Christie To Republicans: Thanks for the $51 Billion Now F*ck Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Please post a link to me saying that luke

#21     Jan 18, 2013
  2. There is a possiblity of a more liberally minded republican being nominated to run in 2016. It won't be Christie. However, depending on how the next two years go we may see a really hard turn to the right. Christie is out either way.

#22     Jan 18, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

AGAIN? You want me to post it again? How many times do I have to post it?

#23     Jan 18, 2013
  4. Christie might not win the nomination due to the party's current craziness but he is the best choice to beat the democrat in 2016.

If we had another presidential election tomorrow theres not a republican in the country who would do better against Obama then Christie

#24     Jan 18, 2013
  5. You have never posted a quote from me saying I have no interest in trading whatsoever. Please post a link to me saying that or prove once again what a liar you are

#25     Jan 18, 2013
  6. They might piss him off so much that he might run 3rd party in 2016 and 2020 and guarantee the democrat wins

#26     Jan 18, 2013
  7. Christie has proven himslef to be just another hack. I would still support a John Huntsman or someone similar. 2016 election will be determined by how bad North Africa and the ME blow up, and how the current administration handles that. The economy will be as meaningless as it was during this past election unless there is a full fledged depression, which is unlikely. The new normal is upon us with regard to economic policy.

#27     Jan 18, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've posted you admitting you're not a trader a dozen times or more. And you know it. You think arguing the semantics of "not a trader" vs "no interest in trading" is going to win the day for you?

Shouldn't you be masturbating to a Katy Perry music video about now, son?

#28     Jan 18, 2013
  9. jem

jem

so far christie's ego is getting the better of him.
    the press is going to love him every time he bad mouths republicans or gives Obama a photo op. he is following the McCain path.

I wonder if he is smart enough to do a little kung fu on the press in 2016.
    Is he a genius or just loud new yorker in new jersey.

#29     Jan 18, 2013
  10. I have said I wasn't a trader but thats not what you claim I said.Please post a link to me admitting I have no interest in trading whatsoever

#30     Jan 18, 2013