Christie To Republicans: Thanks for the $51 Billion Now F*ck Off

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Well if they don't want to put armed gaurds in the school, perhaps we could put the special ed classes near the entrance and they could keep watch out the window.

#11     Jan 17, 2013
  2. TGregg

TGregg

They are reacting because they know they are hypocrites.

#12     Jan 17, 2013
  3. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The NRA ad notes that Obama said he was skeptical about armed security in schools, which the organization has touted as a solution to mass shootings such as at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., in December.

GREGORY: “Should we have an armed guard at every school in the country? That’s what the NRA believes. They told me last week that that could work.”
    OBAMA: “I'm not going to prejudge the recommendations that are given to me. I am skeptical that the only answer is putting more guns in schools. And I think the vast majority of the American people are skeptical that that somehow is going to solve our problem.”

Note that Obama said he was skeptical that armed guards were the “only answer,” not that he was skeptical of the idea.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...5b2127a-6032-11e2-9940-6fc488f3fecd_blog.html

"Obama did use the word skeptical, in an interview with Gregory, but the NRA has clipped the full meaning of his words."

#13     Jan 17, 2013
  4. Isn't it though? Problem for him he has nowhere to go now. He switches party and he'll see how fast the left runs him over. He's done as a republican on any major ticket. Christie is now just another useful idiot for the radical left. He best be happy where he's at, because the Peter Principle just went into effect.

#14     Jan 18, 2013
  5. Christie will be the GOP nominee in 16. He is setting the stage to be a Jack Kemp , Ron Regan style repub.

The GOP is well on it's way to being whipped in the midterms. Christie saw the flaw back during the GOP primaries. They doubled down on the Southern strategy and got their asses handed to them. Christie is setting himself up to be the republican who can play nice with others.

#15     Jan 18, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Buck, I see you are still commenting on things you have no understanding about. But then, that never stopped you before.

#16     Jan 18, 2013
  7. You have a two page list of wrong prognostications on your part. Politics is obviously not your best talent. Now, you post these silly little threads to get what little validation you can get for an antiquated worldview.:)

#17     Jan 18, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

#18     Jan 18, 2013
  9. Didn't you fail that trading combine twice ?

#19     Jan 18, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I "failed" to meet the scouting criteria twice. Criteria which is VERY stringent. I came out with a small net profit on the second one. I did what RCG and I agreed to do when he challenged me, RCG did not.

And you admit to having no interest in trading whatsoever. What's your point?

#20     Jan 18, 2013