Christians Only Please!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeForChrist, Mar 17, 2004.

1. The truth is El, I would consider you smart if you didn't believe in god. I like you attitude. This god thing is your flaw, it may be your only one. Improve yourself everyday, get over the dumb god crap already. Create your own system of thought.

#21     Mar 17, 2004
  2. Actully this thread was started BY a Christian FOR Christians. It is for inspiration,guidance,etc.See original post.

#22     Mar 17, 2004
  3. are you sure you are not selling something

#23     Mar 17, 2004
  4. No he isn't. He's no more that a single group of electronic entities.
    Which create new entities every time they make a bad call. Every time they make a mistake, a new james is born possesing a new name but with the same goal. Each entity adds support to the last.

#24     Mar 17, 2004
  5. I am not selling,I am seeking.

#25     Mar 17, 2004
  6. i want to drink the blood of christ and wash his feet...while kissing his toes

#26     Mar 17, 2004
  7. hmm.

tell you what, quote me a nice passage from the bible

#27     Mar 17, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Ty my friend..that means absolutely nothing to me....:D

what can I say I am a man with flaws ( plural )..... Rowenwood; inspirational my friend inspirational and positve...forget about why i believe or not... it just doesnt matter...the only thing that matters is how u impact others....you are a smart guy...just try it once...peace

#28     Mar 17, 2004
  9. well?

#29     Mar 17, 2004
  10. How about you giving me a nice passage.That is what this thread is for!!!!!

#30     Mar 17, 2004