Christians Only Please!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeForChrist, Mar 17, 2004.

1. answer my question, monkey

#11     Mar 17, 2004
  2. I think that God has called me to trading for a greater purpose. I believe that through trading I will be able to fulfill God's purpose for my life. I do not trade out of greed and I have NO fear because I am doing God's work.

#12     Mar 17, 2004
  3. answer my question, monkey boy

#13     Mar 17, 2004
  4. is this because there is no answer

#14     Mar 17, 2004
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

there is no war here lil man..... you seem to be a smart mo-fuck..try being inspirational and constructive..it will take u further; pointing out how dumb i may or may not be doesnt freaken matter.. why??? because again the world doesnt revolve around you amigo....and one not need to be smart to make money...

#15     Mar 17, 2004
  6. why do feel the need to swear ? and your subconcious is clearly trying to your intelligence a let out

the question is, do you even understand what I have written.

#16     Mar 17, 2004
  7. Please go away.You are only trying to make trouble and that is not the purpose of this thread.

#17     Mar 17, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

what does that have to do with ones faith??? What a priest does or doesnt do doesnt affect what i may or may not believe inside....

there are many sick puppies in the world thats all i can say.....

#18     Mar 17, 2004
  9. wow - I had no idea that it is all up to you. Surely as a man of the church you should not sit in judgement??

#19     Mar 17, 2004
  10. Actually Mr Cubano, this thread was to discuss christian attitudes, and last time I looked that included the Catholic Church. If you want to discuss Faith, start your own thread.

#20     Mar 17, 2004