Christianity......

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RCG Trader, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Don't blame you. You should know, though, that the blessing and cursing gOd of Christianity is not Our Father.

#51     Mar 8, 2010
  2. stu

stu

Myth, metaphor and imaginations to do with Jesus or whatever other superstition you care to put a name on, are in reality, myth, metaphor and imaginations.
    It is simply dishonest pretending you can equate myth to reality understood by everyone, which a fall off that cliff edge presents.

It demonstrates what lies under all that word play. The deception employed in trying to explain away what is in reality only irrational religious belief.

#52     Mar 9, 2010
  3. stu

stu

Then there is no reason by that to assume anything about what people call God, or that It exists.
    What’s so “rabidly atheist” about saying it ?

Theists have all this stuff ass over tit. Everything God is pretended or supposed to be, is how the universe appears.
    Difference is the universe exists. You’re looking at that God thing right in the face.
    Why all the religious superstition? Scared of sommink?

#53     Mar 9, 2010
  4. So, you are speaking for everyone are you? Is there a chance that someone in this world doesn't think about reality the same way you and everyone thinks about it?

So, it's irrational to think that not everyone thinks the way you think, and that, as a result, had different results with what would otherwise be horrific circumstances?

Christ!

#54     Mar 9, 2010
  5. Yes, most theists have things backwards. The universe you speak of is everything God is NOT. So it's a kind of reverse pantheism. Attempts to equate any part of it do God is blasphemous because the universe itself is a kind of blasphemy.

I am noting your animosity to all things Go(o)d, and your insistence that your universe exist. Definitely correlated.

Lots of theists, who believe that the universe you speak of represents God, do interpret God in a scary way...because this universe is scary. And they blaspheme Go(o)d by projecting a blasphemous appearance on Go(o)d as some kind of "creation". They make up attributes for Go(o)d based on what they see, and get it wrong every time. Well, that's the purpose it serves.

Christ!

#55     Mar 9, 2010
  6. I Am I am glad to see you back!

Where were you? Practicing your One Finger Zen in the forests of China?

#56     Mar 9, 2010
  7. It's more fashionable to practice One Finger Zen in the deep forests of Siberia these days. Meanwhile, I've been everywhere, always! I only come to ET to answer prayers.

Christ! :D

#57     Mar 10, 2010
  8. I didn't know you were a man of fashion I Am -- you son of a gun.

Good job at instructing Stu the Heathen as to what's up and what's down. He may come to recognize you yet.

BR

BTW, What's your technique for handling the cold in Siberia?

#58     Mar 10, 2010
  9. stu

stu

In regard to the cliff edge reality, yes there is that chance. But then they'd have a condition known as psychosis.

You can think about the reality of the cliff edge as much as you want, but the reality of your jump will remain all too real and no different as a result, no matter how much you pontificate it.

Your attempts to confuse the discernment of reality with a denial of it, is not very honest of you.

You clearly want to present yourself as " ...that someone in this world [who] doesn't think about reality the same way....

Like I said, take the cliff test. Reality of it will take effect, as it will for everyone else. It's dramatic and excessive, but it is one of a few extremely effective cures for that psychosis.

Playing around with parenthesis and capitalizing the word Good seems to allow you to think I have animosity, but doesn't make your thought real or true. It does however sound infantile and hippy.

The attributes of the universe are all the things you try to deny they are just so you can pretend something else has them all - but differently, which of course only you really know about. Pathetic dude.

The universe already is all those things you want to call by a different name.

You're saying people from what they see, make up the wrong attributes for God or Go(o)d , or whatever silly word you want to make, just so you can say they are wrong.

In reality, that's hardly a compelling line of reasoning.

#59     Mar 10, 2010
  10. stu

stu

LOL ..look at the state of you ......you pussy

Hiding behind the skirts of a new age internet hippy 'cause you daren't come out and fight any longer.

ya big girl's blouse.[​IMG]

awww you can't see ...pressed the ignore like the sissy you are.. well in that case .....na na na na na Richard Richfarts :D

#60     Mar 10, 2010