Christianity......

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RCG Trader, Mar 3, 2010.

1. How quickly you dismiss the possibility of a Creator, yet cannot imagine the impossibility of your theory. Conclusion...you're a cultist.

#41     Mar 8, 2010
  2. It is just the modern day divine right of atheists...in their estimation, they speak, and the truth follows...

#42     Mar 8, 2010
  3. stu

stu

There is more than just imagination which explains how something comes from nothing. There is more than just imagination which explains how the world is not flat. But there is only imagination to assert the possibility of a Creator.

From that, you make conclusions in preference of a Creator. How about a flat earth then?
    No wonder your conclusions are so far away from the truth you mentioned

#43     Mar 8, 2010
  4. There is more, there is more, there is more, yada, yada, yada...

And water droplets are designers...

Why don't you actually make an argument for a change instead of just repetitively making statements?

You do claim to be rational, right? Should be easy for you to make a simple yet effectively impenetrable and irrefutable argument, right?

Or are you just going to continue with the drivel of "I have no beliefs."

#44     Mar 8, 2010
  5. If you want to believe in a flat earth then knock yourself out, at least you will have the consistency (of limited scope) on your side.

#45     Mar 8, 2010
  6. Intelligent Design Proof

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNeCI7T-l7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KNeCI7T-l7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Info: In this entertaining documentary you will see clear proof for Intelligent Design. This film will show you how our Earth is perfectly balanced or fine-tuned for life.

#46     Mar 8, 2010
  7. God blinds the mind of Atheists because they harden their hearts to him. They really cant understand no matter how much you try to explain to them. They cant understand that everything is designed. Even if evolution were true, it would still need a thinking mind to create all the life we see today. Did a bunch of subatomic particles decide to just create humans over millions of years? Those are some pretty smart particles then that they actually knew how to design something. I wonder where they went to school. Who taught those particles that they could create organic matter?

To those of us that believe, this statement is common sense that is so easy to see. To an atheist whos mind is blinded, he can not understand what I just wrote and his mind quickly changes the subject.

#47     Mar 8, 2010
  8. God cannot be definitively proven nor disproven. Those who try to argue either are merely espousing their belief. Rabidly maybe, but it still remains their opinion.

Whether a zealot or atheist, it still comes down to faith in what you think.

#48     Mar 8, 2010
  9. themickey

themickey

That would be right!

You twisted Christians with your 'twisted god' know that God wishes to shaft the unbelievers.
    Forget about the 'loving compassionate God' your god is a god of revenge, destruction and very cliquey.
    That's why he blinds us unbelievers, but you wanker Christian were chosen, or did you choose God, yeeesss, that's right, you chose God and he decides to reward you.

No wonder we are unbelievers, we have no wish to suck up to your stupid god.

#49     Mar 8, 2010
  10. Uh, reality, as it is applicaple to everyone was demonstrated by Jesus, on the cross, and walking out of a tomb. First out, btw.

#50     Mar 8, 2010