Christianity- Enemy Number 1

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bugscoe, Jul 27, 2011.

1. =======================

Great points;
    capitalists, especially capitalists that read , could be a threat to centralized planning also .:D

Free-T[Free-thinker ],was prhaps genuinely concerned about the Duetronomy 21;18-21 passage that supports stoning a rebelious glutten & drunkard .But thst passage says only if he will not listen to his father or mother , then bring him out to the elders of the city.

My Sunday school teacher said brought his boy , before the preacher , for counseling as that passege requires.

I dont think he was about to stone his boy;
    but of all the strange things, Sunday school teacher said the preacher told him he was reminding his boy to much of his faults.

So there was no stoning that day.LOL

:D

#21     Jul 27, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Unless.... they get into government. Then they might become centralized planners.

#22     Jul 27, 2011
  3. Christianity is not enemy #1. Christianity is only one part of enemy #1 - organized religion in general.

#23     Jul 27, 2011
  4. Can you provide some specific examples?

#24     Jul 27, 2011
  5. Do you really need me to point out the violence in the history of mankind that is directly linked to organized religion?

#25     Jul 27, 2011
  6. I'm asking you to bring specific examples of the MSM raging a war against other forms of organized religion.

#26     Jul 27, 2011
  7. Ahh. My apologies, I wasn't clear in my post. I meant that organized religion is MY enemy #1.

#27     Jul 27, 2011