Christianity:A MAGNET FOR IDIOTS,ADDICTS,PRISONERS,BIMBOS,UNEDUCATED,PAGEANTS

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by dsq, May 12, 2009.

1. :D I have that shirt . . .

#11     May 13, 2009
  2. dsq

dsq

Im bashing the people who use christianity and why this religion allows people to exploit it by invoking its name or jesus' name when they are busted in some dubious activities.Why doe s christianity attract and not admonish people who use its name in vain?This cali pageant bimbo is a perfect example.She is a slut by any measure of the bible and 1 john short of a hooker.She is friggin dumb as rocks.Why doesnt somebody from the church tell her to stop using christianity as her get out of jail card?

#12     May 13, 2009
  3. Religion IMO has become entirely too political and has been embraced/coopted by the conservatives who seem less than sincere about it.

For example,
    Jesus:
    "19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother. 20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth. 21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me."

I don't see the conservatives wanting to give to the poor.

Seneca

#13     May 13, 2009
  4. She only is kidding herself if she thinks she is using Christianity as a "get out of jail free card". She is no better than those she associates with . . . Trump is a weasel.

Christianity DOES admonish people who use HIS name in vain and seemingly hide behind its doors so don't be confused by those that Prejean associates with.

#14     May 13, 2009

5. Very few organizations discipline their members except for perhaps the Amish and a few others.

#15     May 13, 2009