Christian Traders

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NYSE Trader, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Stand up and be counted...this poll is to determine how many Christian traders are on elitetrader.

2. Be cool.. Say no!

FRuiTY P.

3. It is harder for a Christian trader to forsake profits than it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.

Jesus Christ was not a capitalist.

4. Mark 10:21
    Then, looking at him, Jesus loved him and said to him, "You lack one thing: Go, sell all you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me."

5. What you are implying that Christians have no right whatsoever to have any property, make a profit, trade, or basically have anything at all. Interesting and open minded concept.:(

6. :confused: the quote is directly from The Bible.

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Why do you want to know only about christians?

There are Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, atheists, pantheists, agnostics, Ba'hi, Shinto, Hindus and a score of others I probably have not heard of. Plus a million flavors of christian that you have neglected.......

This is a very prejudiced poll. Are you a bigot or something worse? Uneducated?
    :eek:

8. Are you completely illiterate?

The only thing the poll creator wanted to ascertain was how many Christian traders there are on this site.

He's not allowed to ask such an innocent question without being accused of bigotry?

Or he's not allowed to ask it without also asking how many members of every other single religion he can think of there are?

And why stop with religions, maybe he should be forced to ask how many of every imaginable group of people there on ET?

Nice thinking Cath.

Let me ask you, if you go for a coffee with a friend, do you invite every single person you know to come along?

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

You took me seriously?
    ...chill out man...have a glass of wine......
    Shit, I am an atheist.
    What the hell would I care?:D

10. How do you start one of these polls? I want to see how many
    atheist traders there are... I don't think we should limit
    something as important as this to the Christians! :D

#10     Apr 13, 2003