Christian songs I like

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by studentofthemarkets, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdman

birdman

#51     Oct 3, 2020
    studentofthemarkets likes this.
  2. birdman

birdman

#52     Oct 3, 2020
  3. Thanks for posting so many great songs!!

#53     Oct 5, 2020
  4. I know this song from the radio, but watched the video for the first time today. Powerful message.

#54     Oct 19, 2020
  5. Good1

Good1

#55     Oct 20, 2020
  6. Good1

Good1

#56     Oct 20, 2020
  7. Thanks for posting this song. I tried to follow his finger movements to see if he was really playing....sure looks to me like he was. :)

#57     Oct 20, 2020
  8. Good1

Good1

With 14 years invested in guitar and some bass myself, I can say yes, the kid is legit. If I don't pay attention to lyrics I can still enjoy this genre of "gospel spiritual". I have to reinterpret most such lyrics because it is not man that is saved, but Christ, saved from being a man.

The talent coming from ever younger and younger children is a testament to the phenomenon of extra-incarnational cycles.

#58     Oct 20, 2020
  9. It's hard for me to read the things you write because they are completely opposite of what the Bible teaches. You seem like a nice enough guy, I don't really want to get into an argument with you, but if indeed what the Bible is saying is the truth, then what you are saying is dangerous to believe because it will not lead anyone to finding salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Bible is clear about it's message. The message of humanities' problem with sin and need of saving is throughout each book, including the earliest ones.

1 Timothy 1:15 "Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners..."

Also, the Bible is clear that there is no reincarnation:

Hebrews 9:27 NIV "Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment."

#59     Oct 20, 2020
  10. Good1

Good1

It is a library dedicated to man and man's maker, the "god of this world", testifying on their behalf, resisted only by the now buried messages of Jesus. Only by fiat of your own pronouncement is it colored with any solemn gravitas. You don't really give a dime who was the anonymous author of the book of Hebrews except that it supports your general thesis that it's good that Christ die to save sinners/man. Whatever saves "you" (man woman or child) is all you care about, rather than saving what has not sinned (Christ) from what is sin (people).

Since this lie-brary has buried Jesus' message in support of ancient Hebrew traditions and spells of an agenda-based priest class, Jesus' message has gone underground where it has been kept alive by a brave and honest few. But buried so hastily and sloppily, even the lie-brary contains clues that support everything Ive been saying. The lauded lie-brary is like a murderer which buries its victim (truth) so terribly/stupidly that the murderer left an entire arm above ground that any honest detective can observe.

The first clue is it says Adam fell asleep, but nowhere does it say he woke up. The implication is that all subsequent representations of Good are the subject of untrue dreams and painful nightmares. Another clue is the imploration to "awake oh ye who sleep in Christ", (which was said to be scripture), telling of the deep sleep of Adam, which represents a sleeping Christ (the "second Adam"). This represents a ray of light through a crack in an otherwise very dark liturgical matrix. When Jesus equated death with sleeping ("she is not dead, she is only sleeping"), and also equated living men as dead ("let the dead bury the dead") even more light shines on the clue that all men, living and/or dead, represent a dead and/or sleeping Christ.

Your ego is just having a hard time letting you accept the truth, that you have allowed a grandiose lie to possess your mind.

Jesus did not resist the murdering intent of Pilate, nor the burial of his message by what were still theological Jews, such as the Pharisee Paul. The gospel of Thomas was literally buried, but even before it was buried, it's message was buried by up to 30% bullshit. The four mainstream media, the most popular of the broadly (the broad path) accepted stories have an even higher bull-shit-o-meyer reading, leaving only about 5% of the red letters as authentic, while the rest is interpretive con-text (text with an agenda). That 5% , left unburied by the murderers, contradicts , and goes completely against the text that surrounds it and keeps it locked in a tiny prison. All I do is take the key out of my pocket and let the prisoner (the truth) go free. It is patently dishonest for you to claim I go completely against everything in the lie-brary because at least 1% of its total volume reveals a completely different kind of salvation , disqualifying the evil collection as a wholly unified voice and in favor of your own (basically Jewish ) religion (faith-based collection of notions about reality ). It does express a degree of cognitive dissonance, and as such reflects the status quo state of mankind (having a compromised double mindedness).

As such, you ignore the part where Jesus said he was going back home, "to my Father and your Father", clearly staying that his origins, his status, and his destiny were exactly the same as ours. It is only those who accept this equality who will "do even greater things than I". But not one Jew has accepted the equality Jesus offered, nor any neo-Jew, the offspring of Paul the Pharisee.

Bottom line, your representation of the lie-brary is not honest. Those of us completely familiar with it's entire contents can see what you are hiding, and what you are hiding from. It is not clearly unified under the banner you are flying.

That said, yes, it does support the phenomenon of reincarnation, and so, it contradicts its own agenda. The very idea of "resurrection" as put forth by the Pharisee Paul, is a testament to a basic belief in, and a hope for reincarnation. It is this hope and belief that drives the actual phenomenon. You ARE resurrected, only you must be careful what you wish for.

Also, noteably , no one in the context disputes the suggestion that one of the prophets must come back and be born again (reincarnated) before the arrival of the supposed "Messiah".

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    #60     Oct 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.