Christian songs I like

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by studentofthemarkets, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooti

Hooti

I actually teared up as I posted it... remembering it. I didn't understand the character he showed at the time. Do now.

#11     Jul 9, 2020
    studentofthemarkets likes this.
  2. stu

stu

Except that....

:p

#12     Jul 10, 2020
  3. Stu said: "Except that...."

But that can't be, because then, Who made the mountains?

#13     Jul 10, 2020
  4. stu

stu

Gravity did.
    Dolly has Gravity + Jesus .

Because there is gravity the universe can and will create itself from nothing.
    :)

#14     Jul 11, 2020
  5. lol

Nice song. Dolly got it right.

But really? Because there is gravity the universe can and will create itself from nothing? (quote from Stu)

The most important thing is to really understand Who God is....then everything else falls into place.

Now here's what's amazing: God is so powerful that He even created gravity!!

This song is a favorite of mine. If I'm tired and play this with the volume up, then I'm awake by the end of the song!

#15     Jul 11, 2020
  6. Wallet

Wallet

#16     Jul 11, 2020
  7. Wallet

Wallet

#17     Jul 11, 2020
  8. Thanks for sharing these songs!

#18     Jul 11, 2020
  9. Wallet

Wallet

:thumbsup:

Pettis’ song Absalom, the message of David blaming himself and his sin for Absslom’s death made me think really hard. The reason’s for King David’s deep mourning of Absalom’s death, even though Absslom was trying to take David’s thrown are not given in the Bible. Makes you wonder if there’s not an element of truth in these lyrics.

#19     Jul 11, 2020
  10. Thank you, check out my "God Complex" thread

#20     Jul 12, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.