Christian Persecution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 22, 2003.

1. T-REX

T-REX

The liberal view says, "hey! i don't give a fuck what YOU think! you prove to me god exists and that he cares about what marilyn manson says, and until you can do that, shut the fuck up and stay OUT of my business!"

Makes perfect fucking sense to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Its all about world view and the market place of ideas.
    Can you prove that God does not exist?:confused:

And if he does exist and plans to judge the world what are you going to do if your wrong? If Christians are wrong then they have nothing to lose. However, if you are wrong then you lose your soul and will spend eternity away from God. That is the Christian world view. That the Bible is divine rather than human in origin.
    Christianity is not a blind leap into a dark chasm but rather faith based on a reputable fact. A belief in the divinely inspired text of the holy scriptures doesnt constitute the fact that one leaves his brains on the steps of the alter.

Alot more could be said but I digress.:D

#11     Sep 22, 2003
  2. Down boy down :D :D

Can't we all just get along?:D :D

Ahhhhh da power of beliefs:D :cool: :D

#12     Sep 22, 2003
  3. He doesn't care. He knows that only Christians will buy this book, so he panders to their fears. It works politically as well, and you can't find a better organized group than the religious right in the US. Free Christian-based advertising... tap into the fear and you can be a millionaire just like your fat-headed brother is.

#13     Sep 23, 2003
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

*A New Jersey teacher was forced by an ACLU suit to abandon plans to take children to see the Broadway version of “A Christmas Carol.”

*School officials in Windsor, Virginia prohibited two graduating seniors from singing “The Prayer,” a popular song sung by Celine Dion, among others. When the students raised their first amendment rights, the school announced there would be no singing of any sort at the graduation ceremony.

*In April 2001, the Logan County Public Library in Bowling Green, Kentucky, fired employee Kimberly Draper for wearing a necklace with a cross pendant to work

Why is it that none of the so-called anti-christians on this thread have not responded to any of these statements? You keep shouting your christian this christian that banter but you never respond to the first post of the thread. So typical. How about responding to these statements above?

On a side note, I am really confused, I thought all you liberals said it was the oil companies that run our country not the crazy christians. Or wait a minute, maybe it was the big evil corporations. I don't know I get confused when you f*cking keep changing who it is on every different thread on this board.

Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact that liberals are very very very anti-christian. Not anti-muslim, not anti-judeism, not anti-buhdist, but anti-christian.

#14     Sep 23, 2003
  5. ctrader

ctrader

Same assholes, different day of the week.

#15     Sep 23, 2003
  6. OK

WHY the FUCK should MY tax dollars go to take children to a production that favors ONE religion?

...or an event that suggests a belief in one god?

The ACLU is your best friend. THEY are there to make sure you still enjoy these basic freedoms.

What you see is PERSECUTION (and I don't hear you whining for the muslims or anyone else) other people see as a protection of fundamental freedoms.

Not limited to, freedom to choose a religion and not to be influenced by the government in ANY WAY to make this choice.

"There are BASIC FREEDOMS HERE! ...I'm stayin' -- I'm finishing my coffee!" - the big lebowski

#16     Sep 23, 2003
  7. I can't respond to statements without the context. That would be irresponsible and a waste of both of our time. The simple fact is that people have a right to not have to listen to objectionable "religious" content. You can figure it out. You're not a moron:D

#17     Sep 23, 2003
  8. LOL :D

#18     Sep 23, 2003

9. i do not believe these things occured. THINK FOR YOURSELF !!

best,

surfer

#19     Sep 23, 2003
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey surfer, these are well documented in David Limbaugh's book. If you want to question the validity of these claims, question him, not me. I, for one have seen events similar to these on the news every night. If you don't believe this stuff happens look around you.

#20     Sep 23, 2003