christian/muslim parallels

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pig Porky, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Given that Porky could well be one of LongShot's drunken aliases, I was making a subtle point.

#11     Mar 17, 2004
  2. u guys wouldn't know logic if it was attached to your face

#12     Mar 17, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

cmon snork-a-lot.....the answer is right under ur nose.... I bet you might even own some.....:D

#13     Mar 17, 2004
  4. Money? Water? Bacteria?

#14     Mar 17, 2004
  5. WRONG!

Religion puts squirrels inside people's heads and gives them "powerful reasons" to act with violence.

More people have been MURDERED in the name of religion than for ALL other causes/reasons COMBINED!!

I beseech the human race to STOP THE RELIGION INSANITY NOW!!!

RENOUNCE YOUR GODS NOW AND EMBRACE SANITY & REASON!!
    :-/

#15     Mar 17, 2004
  6. WRONG!

RELIGION is #1 cause of DEATH if you add all the MURDERS performed in the name of some BS religious cause!

Get right the FACT JACK!

alcohol can save a life.

#16     Mar 17, 2004
  7. Religion is only one part of the whole- COLLECTIVIST THEORY.

Look at all of the worst attrocities ever committed by mankind: Holocaust, Spanish Inquisition, Stalin's artificial famines, Rape of Nanking, etc...
    All were perpetrated for the 'good of society' . All were committed because collectivist thinking puts 'society' ahead of the individual.

<b> There is no such entity as SOCIETY. 'SOCIETY' can't think, feel, or care what is good for it. There are only individuals, and only individuals matter.</b>

Yes, I realize this concept may be way above the heads of many on this board...

#17     Mar 17, 2004
  8. Turok

Turok

You are so right on here Rearden. Bravo

JB

#18     Mar 17, 2004
  9. I hear ya RM ... I HEAR YA!

#19     Mar 17, 2004
  10. RM is easily one of ET's best Chit Chaters

#20     Mar 17, 2004