Christian Hypocrisy on Socialized Medicine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Good for them, but there still isn't a god. Even if 100% went to relief work there still wouldn't be a god. I used to think it would be good if I wasn't as bright a young boy as I was and could believe in a magical invisible man in the sky living on streets of gold and angels and miracles, prayers, and the holy ghost, who ever the hell that was and the whole church social thing seemed very nice. Except I couldn't fake it, I tried because I wanted to fit in but I'm one of those people who can't pretend like that. But it is good the Catholic Relief fund is so efficient, kudos to them for that at least.

#41     Feb 28, 2012
  2. I wonder if they can do the same thing the government does. No they can't.

#42     Feb 28, 2012
  3. ronblack

ronblack

Don't get this loser angry, do the rest of us who trade a favor. When he gets angry he departs from his playground in community lounge and randomly attacks members in other threads.

#43     Feb 29, 2012
  4. jem

jem

Coincidently, I just learned about them... a few hours before this thread.

At the moment its seems to good to be accurate to me as well.
    But, from what I heard and then found on the net, they seem to be a very good organization. I will pay more attention over time. But they are going to get some money from me.

#44     Feb 29, 2012
  5. ============
    Mr brass;
    1]There are so many Bible private sector health /healthcare examples;
    and so much warning about idolatry/gov idolatry-that is quite a revelation.

An exact negative /non working reference to gov run health care is 2nd Kings chapter 5. The king of Israel tears his clothes@ the idea of gov run health care.God heals Naaman the leper thru the private sector/Elsiha/little maid..

2] You ask some tough questions. But the 2nd ammendment is not exactly mentiioned in the Bible. But the ''smooth stone'' pattern,/principle used to kill Goliath of Gath [uncircimsized Philistine/terrorist.] I wonder if you may see a pattern -best -bullets are ''smooth,'' & many of them are ''round nose''.LOL

3] Having studied the Bible for 50 years, still learning ;
    I believe in military hospitals, but thats part of their promised benefits for low military pay .And Also almost all Bible leadership believes in private sector health care.

Also lots of logic in Bible. But remember what happened when the King of Egypt[gov] told the midwives to drown the hebew babies at birth?? They refused the King of Egypt's ''healthcare/kill''order.
    Book of Exodus.

:cool:

#45     Feb 29, 2012