christian education: did the resurrection happen?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Fascinating stuff. Thanks, FT.

2. trying a new tactic. of course you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink.

3. In your case, you can lead a horse to water, but, you can't make him think.

4. I'm sorry I fell asleep (listening to the drivel) , what the hell was the point you thought you were making?

5. too deep for you?

cognitive dissonance — the intellectual crisis that occurs when a failed belief system or philosophy is confronted with proof of its implausibility. ...

6. Brass

Brass

That you're a narcoleptic idiot.

7. What's truly funny is I don't obsess over it like you guys do, what happened catholic priest make you his special alter alter-boy?

8. nope. i was a baptist.. i educate on this subject for the good of our country. somebody has to do it.
    we, as a country, cant survive in a world market when half of our children are being taught that some grey haired old guy in the sky made the world as we see it today.

Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
    [Isaac Asimov]

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Easily fascinated, huh?

#10     Mar 14, 2012