Chris Williams Ponzi Scheme.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TraderBontu, Oct 6, 2009.

1. I won't bother contacting them as I have no money involved and it's up to those involved to decide what action they take - i'm sure they'll see fit how to react. If I was involved it'd be a different matter but I don't see it concerning me - I just find the whole thing intriguing. I wonder if all his activities posting on the other place was just to build up his rep so he could then scam a few people or if he had no intention to scam and then he saw an opportunity.

#31     Oct 6, 2009
  2. Millionaire

Millionaire

From todays daily mail:

#32     Oct 7, 2009
  3. yeah prison in the UK is like a hotel. Saw it in the papers a few weeks back...talk about cushy. Even had their own f**** keys to their cells. Games machines, TV's. Do what they wanted....and that's a punishment?

#33     Oct 7, 2009
  4. #34     Oct 9, 2009
  5. lol. Who made that blog??

#35     Oct 9, 2009
  6. Didn't you read the blog disclaimer?
    It's a work of fiction!

#36     Oct 9, 2009

7. LOL, very funny.

Everyone should read this.

#37     Oct 10, 2009
  8. Wasp the multi-millionaire trader after starting the pool decided to arrange a big piss-up in a swanky london bar with members of the pool. At the end of the night Wasp was left with a rather hefty bill (drinking shots of Tequila at £40 a pop certainly add up!)

The bill was cleared at the end of the night but Wasp who is very successful was a bit short of money and sent an email around the pool requesting some of the members help him out. Their reward: he wasn't offering to return their money, but instead offer more shares in his pool!

I have attached a copy of the email that was circulated.

#38     Oct 10, 2009
  9. pedro01

pedro01

LOL @ not being able to pay his bar bill !!!

If that's not a warning sign, I don't know what is...

#39     Oct 10, 2009
  10. lol at the bar story!

I can't believe that there are morons out there who still don't ask to get their money back after something like that.

If you need £500, go ask your family, your brother, your father, your niece, hell, ask your neighbour! Why would you ask someone you don't even know in real life to wire over £500.

You've got to be kidding me.

#40     Oct 11, 2009