Chris Williams Ponzi Scheme.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TraderBontu, Oct 6, 2009.

1. And file two...

(Honestly, what kind of forum only lets you upload one file at a time?)

#11     Oct 6, 2009
  2. Back in June... some people received a strange email... this has now been leaked from people who are still "in", but afraid to talk:

[...]
    I will pay half towards any new shares bought this week ONLY IF all profits from these share are directed immediately and wholly into the thing which I can't technically mention but sure you know what I mean.

I will be honest, whilst this may cost me in the short run, in six months time, if 20 shares are bought, that will put over 3million into the fund in January alone (£2kpp easy over a few pairs, x500pips per week each....etc) and then the fees the company will take will pay me back immediately. It also means you all have a hefty, hefty chunk of investment in the new year without spending any profits and at a much better price than you'd get in January. Win / win for all!

If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP!

Cheers

Chris

#12     Oct 6, 2009
  3. CLASSIC
    what a muppet, can't even fake statements consistently ...

#13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. #14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. and for those not members ...

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. is this the guy everyone is talking about?

he's a CEO?!

I think everyone here is on a dangerous path...

• cq9.jpg
      File size:
      65.6 KB
      Views:
    #16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. lexcorp

lexcorp

well that's definitely him.
    He always gave the impression that he traded his own retail account from home for himself. Started trading small whilst holding down a bar tender job, found out how to make regular consistent profits and began trading bigger and bigger, galavanting arounf the globe and trading from his laptop when he needed money.

#17     Oct 6, 2009
  8. and did he? sail the seven seas from a personal yacht? :)

why did he come back to the UK then? I prefer Hawaii!

#18     Oct 6, 2009
  9. lexcorp

lexcorp

I doubt ill ever know. At this point its not looking great though.
    It seems that one-by-one those who are generally thought of as being consistent traders on various forums are being 'found out'. Worrying, really. The games obviously EVEN tougher than people think!!

#19     Oct 6, 2009
  10. Yes, it is.

Something still not logical to me though. Why would anyone setting up such a scheme use his real name (if that's his real name), and have profile online at various trading forums and social networking sites?

#20     Oct 6, 2009