Chris tingling leg Matthews thinks the media was too even handed with GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, thats right Chris, the media was farr to soft on Romney, and far too hard on Obama......

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/119060" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy’s done everything right. He’s raised his family right. He’s fought his way all the way to the top of the Harvard Law Review, in a blind test becomes head of the Review, the top editor there. Everything he’s done is clean as a whistle. He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong. He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American.
    — MSNBC’s Chris Matthews talking about President Obama on Hardball, July 17, 2012.

LOL, Matthews is delusional....

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-...ed-media-was-too-even-handed-go#ixzz2Ey0NBg39

2. LOL! Not a word on these subjects? Jesus Christ, that's all we heard 24/7. Being kind with the benefit of the doubt, his short term memory is going. Not so kind, typical leftist selective memory process.

3. pspr

pspr

Someone needs to use a cattle prod on Matthews groin and try to shock him back to reality.

4. jem

jem

Perhaps he has never been caught.
    But he has admitted he consumed illegal drugs.
    I am not saying he should have been arrested, I just pointing out how delusional Matthew is.

5. Max E.

Max E.

i was thinking the exact same thing, obama wrote about his cocaine use in his own book, yet Matthews thinks he has never broke the law.

6. jem

jem

and from what we have read, he did not get on law review via the typical channels... so that statement was also misleading...

So I wonder if he Matthews knows something else and went for the big lie trifecta or the big lie six pack.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I started seeing what I thought was a mass form of mental illness during G.W. Bush's second term. It was an irrational hatred that literally caused its victims to launch a little spittle when they ranted about Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. They would lash out in blind fury so violently that it was not possible to debate them about the policies that were in effect.

These same people so hated David Petraeus for saving us in the Iraq war that his recent downfall was met with glee and much backslapping and congratulations a full 6 years later.

Now it is as though Bush Derangement Syndrome has mutated into a generalized hatred of anyone who questions or opposes Barrack Obama in any fashion and to any degree. They are so filled with hate towards all Republicans that they cannot see Obama destroying the country economically, dismantling our defense capabilities and hastening the formation of an islamofascist caliphate. It is so irrational that many like me are opting out of any participation in the democratic process and focusing on preserving what we already earned and built.

You can see examples of what I'm talking about here daily in P&R. Posts that seem to continue to denigrate a Republican candidate who was defeated over 6 weeks ago. Posts that seem to continue to denigrate a Republican president who has been out of office for almost 4 years. Days here in P&R where someone digs up every post expressing hope that Romney would win or digging up every post containing incorrect predictions that Romney would win. Those people want and need Republicans to feel bad because they draw little pleasure from anything else in their lives. The pettiness and childishness of those posts and the authors is surprising to me even after knowing some of them for a few years.

I still find it hard to believe that our country was destroyed from within. Democracy has failed but there isn't any place left in the world to try to start over. There is no frontier left, no place to establish a better system. We are trapped and its rapidly going to be all about hiding, blending in, gaming the system and various forms of larceny.

For decades I've regularly bought silver Maples and was not even sure why. There is a painful spread, limited outlets for liquidating and they are heavy and a pain-in-the-ass to store. Now I'm starting to see why it made sense. Maples cannot be taxed, they cannot be tracked, they can't be taken from me except by brute force and I can pass them onto anyone I please without answering to a bureaucrat. In the event of civil unrest or natural disaster they will likely be highly negotiable. They can be hidden and they are durable. I've also acquired quite a bit of ammunition over the years and that is turning out to have been a good decision as well.

Chris Matthews is an idiot and there are far too many of them sucking up the oxygen these days.