Chris Matthews gets burnt by Michael Steele, for false accusations of racism.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 24, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Self proclaimed Centrist Chris Matthews tries to tell Michael Steele that Romney is appealing to the "Grand Wizard Crowd." Nice to see Michael Steele show some backbone down at MSNBC for a change.....

Too bad Matthews didnt do his research and figure out that the last high ranking klan member to hold office in the states was a democrat named Robert Byrd.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/112162" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I saw that Max. Finally someone called that clown out on that shit. He does that all the time and his liberal guests just giggle. You can see how agitated Chris got when Steele through it back at him. He was not expecting that at all.

3. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, i was listening to it when he originally said it, and i couldnt believe my ears.... I was waiting for it to appear online before i posted on it..... its probably the dumbest comment i have ever heard from Matthews and that says alot. Is Matthews really so goddamn crazy that he thinks a guy like Romney is trying to appeal to the kkk?

I was also happy that Steele finally grew a backbone, he puts up with way to much shit on that channel.

Matthews is going to get skewered tomorrow,(rightfully so) once this thing gets going in the right wing blogosphere, and in the right wing media. This was one of the dumbest things i have ever heard matthews say, and that is saying alot.

4. Matthews was out of line.Romney is a flip flopper but I think he is a good person and doesn't have a racist bone in his body.Even in the primaries in the southern states he never tried to appeal to The KKK crowd to win those states and I respected him for that.He has also never made any coded racist attacks against Obama and defended Obama from birther attacks.

5. G-Unit

G-Unit

Yeah but you know KKK not gonna vote Democrat anyhow. Which party are they gonna vote for? Which party controls the south? No need to connect Romney with racism. More or less, if Matthews wanted to make a point, then he should ask the Grand Dragon of the Klan who they gonna endorse in the election.

6. Arnie

Arnie

Who the hell hijacked AK's nick???!!!

j/k

:D

7. So how do i get a job making millions to sit back and call people racist and stupid?

8. I saw that too. I am quite sure he was still apologizing to Mr. Steele off the air.

9. Max E.

Max E.

O'Reilly, and Bernie Goldberg just did a segment about how Matthews is obsessed with race a week ago....and its soooo fitting

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NGqbcfqz5SQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You folks in this thread that watch Matthews must be half of his total viewership. Apart from stuff posted here, I've never watched 30 seconds of his program in my entire life.

#10     Apr 24, 2012