Chris Matthews continues to prove he is delusional.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 1, 2012.

1. jem

jem

If both sides had similar view habits...
    why don't the ratings reflect similar habits.
    You have a choice...

Very few lefties or
    very few tv or talk radio informed lefties

#11     Feb 1, 2012
  2. ===========
    Agree;
    FOX is right, fair & balanced. Chris seems to be mostly wrong:D

Not a prediction.

#12     Feb 1, 2012
  3. ============
    Perhaps Chris meant he was a central comme[commie]:D

MRC just busted Chris MSNBC Matthews on his quote ''objectivity'':D

Great news read.:cool:

#13     Feb 1, 2012
  4. Again, using some of the right's allegations. All of the MSm and MSNBC against FOx - overall viewership. Believe it or not, even the MSm has some political shows. More MSM and MSNBC per all the right's own admissions.

c

#14     Feb 1, 2012
  5. jem

jem

so you are counting csi and hi 5 O and reruns of friends, house and arf as political shows?

or are you saying all of sudden only the left turns on meet the press after not watching cnn or msnbc during the week.

#15     Feb 2, 2012
  6. Epic

Epic

Actually, coming from someone who watches MSNBC, CNN, and FOX...

Fox is not the Right's equivalent to MSNBC. NBC and affiliates are much further to the left than Fox and affiliates are to the right. I don't think that anyone will deny that Fox is more friendly to politicians on the right than the other networks, but it is incredibly lopsided if you count the positive vs negative reports on every network.

The above was conducted by the Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University.

#16     Feb 2, 2012
  7. Epic

Epic

The interesting thing about that study was actually that Ron Paul got the most positive coverage by far of all the candidates, and Mitt Romney had the most negative. yet it always seems to be Paul supporters claiming that the media isn't giving their guy a fair shake. The data simply doesn't support that claim.

#17     Feb 2, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I thought Fox was being disrespectul of him (Ron Paul) in interviews by O'Reilly and others but the last few weeks they've cleaned up their act and given him a fair shake, imho.

#18     Feb 2, 2012
  9. Epic

Epic

I agree that everyone is giving him more respect. I disagree about O'Reilly. IMO he more than anyone else on TV gives people a fair shake. If he doesn't think someone stands a chance, he says it, because his whole deal is to cut through the spin. On Fox it is definitely between him and Bret Baier for being the most fair and asking the right questions.

#19     Feb 2, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

I think everybody has been disrespectful of Ron Paul, myself included. It seems everyone got tired of calling him a kook but they still recognize he won't win the nomination. But, he might have enough sway to influence the platform at the convention.

I see Gingrich is now suing to try to make the 50 Florida delegates proportional instead of winner takes all. Gingrich is like a little pit bull. We are going to have to euthanize him if he bites someone.

#20     Feb 2, 2012