Chris Christie: 'You Can't Lead from Behind'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bone, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Well, that was my impression until I read his comments. Very disappointing.

I am sick of republicans who feel they have to apologize about their positions or other republicans and fall all over themselves saying how much they admire obama. What was Christie's position on the debt ceiling? Is he like Romney, wait until the shooting stops , then offer a critique?

Bottom line, I give him a ton of credit for what he's done in Jersey, but he said he admires obama and agrees with him on some issues. That rules him out in my mind.

#31     Aug 17, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, good grief.

#32     Aug 17, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

There is always going to be atleast 1 or 2 things both sides agree on. I cant believe you would rule out Chrisite because he was respectful, and he paid Obama a compliment. He was not being an apologist. Christie is the furthest thing from an apologist.

Do you really want the next president to be as vindictive as Obama, and have absolutely no respect for the other guy? If that happens then you are going to see a person who spends their entire time in office blaming their predecessor just like Obama has done. If anything Christie's comments show that he is much more mature than Obama.

#33     Aug 17, 2011