Chris Christie: 'You Can't Lead from Behind'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bone, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Not so much in the summer.

#21     Aug 17, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess after a few more years of global warming it will be nothing but beer for you then. :)

#22     Aug 17, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Whats taking so long?

Its 1:30, nice sunny day, and the market is completely boring.... Im already 2 vodkas deep....:D

#23     Aug 17, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lol. Perhaps I'll have a couple of cape cods, instead.

#24     Aug 17, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

LOL, nice.

I'll miss my winter nights with a glass of cognac, though. (Rye is more my "shoulder season" drink of choice.)

#25     Aug 17, 2011
  6. Wow, he sounds almost like McCain ver. 2.0. McCain really admired obama so much, I half expected him to vote for the guy. His dingbat daughter probably did.

The last thing we need is another RINO who "admires" a far left radical like obama and even "agree with him on a number of issues." I'd like to know what those issues are myself. Higher taxes? Cap and trade? Even more spending? More power for union goons? Socialized medicine? Not enforcing immigration laws and letting illegals vote?

I'm pretty sure Michelle Bachmann won;t be saying how much she admires Obama. Ditto Perry and maybe even Romney.

#26     Aug 17, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Christie a RINO? Are you Serious? He was the first one to take on the government unions that everyone bowed down to for the past 30 years, and look how many republicans followed suit right after.

Christie has made more progress for fiscal conservatives than Bachmann could ever dream of.

#27     Aug 17, 2011
  8. Chris Christie = A wannabe Monday Quarterback.

President >= Real quaterback.

Should a real quaterback take the advice of a wannabe monday QB?

PS: Should I watch out for the bullcrap filler from "you know who"?

#28     Aug 17, 2011
  9. Like his budget, your wimpy armed quarterback is getting his ass kicked 97-0 in the 4th quarter.

The punter could throw better than your quarterback.

#29     Aug 17, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL!!

After getting blown out 97-0 Obama has now been downgraded to sitting on the sidelines and making noise along with all the other cheerleaders.

#30     Aug 17, 2011