Chris Christie Wants More Gun Control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You certainly speak a lot of truth. And I care far less about social issues than fiscal ones. In fact most of these social issues shouldn't even involve the federal government to begin with.
    I'm not keen on any more 2nd amendment "compromises" though.
    We already have 22,000 federal state and local "compromises" now.

#11     Apr 21, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

here is the thing, I dont agree with him on gun control either, but there is enough republicans that it would never pass anyways, so i doubt hed be stupid enough to atempt it and take on his own party.

Bottom line when it comes to fiscal issues and taking down piggish beaurecrats he is the only one ive seen who has the balls to do it. He is aan East coast conservative so many of his social views are probably not in line with republicans, but in my opinion, the BIGGEST THING i care about is my pocketbook, if he can help me make more money i care very littlke about the rest of the issues.

#12     Apr 21, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe, but then there are plenty of RINO's...

#13     Apr 21, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

The RINO's who keep me up at night are not the ones who bend a little on social issues, the ones who concern me are big spending shitheads like Bush or Santorum. When republicans spend like democrats there is literally no constraint on government spending, cause liberals sure as hell arent going to slow it down.

#14     Apr 21, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Fat body Christie is a loose cannon, and would be a dangerous President IMO. (Yes, i know. Nothing as dangerous as onazi, however.) Fat body has allowed NJ to call BB guns rifles, only allowing one per month to be purchased. Yes, BB guns.:mad: He also, IMO, helped put onazi back in the White House with their disgusting public affection stunt during hurricane sandy. Loose cannon sums him up well.

#15     Apr 21, 2013
  6. No he wasn't.

But he pretended like he was.

And so he got slaughtered.

A cautionary tale.:)

#16     Apr 21, 2013
  7. JamesL

JamesL

Santorum, Newt, Bubblehead, 666, and Perry. Romney was forced to play another's game. Look how the moderates were forced out early. Romney didn't lose the conservative vote, he lost the moderate vote. I believe that a Conservative will vote for a moderate whether he likes him or not rather than vote for a Liberal or not vote at all, especially after the last few elections cycles.

#17     Apr 21, 2013
  8. Totally agree.

He cannot be trusted. Would he better than Obama or Hillary? Of course, but he is not one of us. He will sell us out at the drop of a hat.

Surely we can do better than that.

#18     Apr 21, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Kinda like you pretended to be a trader and your $1 account got slaughtered?

#19     Apr 21, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

The Republican party pushes him forward, means we're in deep stuff! I'm no fan of either party, especially the demonazis, yet am perplexed why this disgusting fat body turn coat of a Republican hasn't been called out by "his own" for ALLOWING NJ to pull the nazi shit they've pulled with ZERO consequences? You wouldn't think $$$$$'s involved would you?:( :D :(

#20     Apr 23, 2013