Chris Christie to Obama: "What the hell are we paying you for?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 29, 2011.

1. :D

#21     Dec 1, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Probably because most of the people on this forum can't see that idiot's commentary anymore. I know I can't (unless you quote it).

#22     Dec 1, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

You have to be the biggest tool on the internet.

Last time you responded to me, you said that someone supposedly sent you a private message informing you that i had made derogatory remarks about you, so you took me off ignore for a bit, now this.

What kind of loser pretends to ignore someone on the internet, but responds all the time and makes up outlandish stories as to why he keeps responding?

#23     Dec 1, 2011
  4. pretty much anyone who wants to debase one of the two main political parties in favor of the other is on my ignore list, not just here, but everywhere in my life. if only all americans would do the same...

#24     Dec 1, 2011
  5. I know you would love to think I have a need to see your dumbass posts in the P&R section....but I dont

Again,have you posted in mavricks ACD thread ?

#25     Dec 1, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Nahhh, i dont think that at all.

You do seem to have some weird hang up about pretending to put people on ignore though, as evidenced by the fact that you continue to make up stories to keep the charade going, and go out of your way to point out the fact that you supposedly have me on ignore. Its pretty pathetic, but you should keep doing whatever makes you feel important.

#26     Dec 1, 2011
  7. Idiot I have responded to you on two occasions out of the past few months.Once when I was informed you were putting my screen name on posts I did not make(which should be a bannable offense,but of course you were banned before as Hello and came back as a feminine hygiene product) and now as I am reading the ACD thread and cleared my ignore list.Stop with the I respond to you all the time bullshit .You are a pathological liar and a fucking idiot

#27     Dec 1, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

You mind telling me what exactly i have lied about??? :confused:

You on the other hand have lied about not being Range Rover, Lied about having me on ignore, lied about someone PM'ing you cause of my comments on a thread, and lied about supposedly taking me off ignore for 15 minutes, all because you were to goddamn stupid to realize that if you really had me on ignore, you would not have been able to see this thread.

You know damn well you are lying, and i really couldnt care less, but i just dont understand who you are trying to impress, and why you would bother lying.

#28     Dec 1, 2011
  9. Putting posters names on quotes they did not make,lying about The IRS emptying your bank account after only 9 months of a tax bill being do come to mind

I keep you,psycho trader 666 and mavrick on ignore to ignore your P&R posts.In the ACD thread maverick is repeatedly quoted so I cleared my ignore list to see all posts in that thread.Maybe you're to goddamn stupid to realize that I may occasionally clear my ignore list to read posts in other sections of the forum

#29     Dec 1, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Once again... whose the liar? I put your name (Range Rover) on your quote, so now once again if you claim not to be Range Rover you are infact the one who is lying.

You denying what happened to me with the IRS, just proves how naieve and childish you are. If some day you eventually draw a taxable income and quit living off the tit, you will learn first hand how those cock suckers operate.

#30     Dec 1, 2011