Chris Christie to Obama: "What the hell are we paying you for?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 29, 2011.

1. here is what republicans are concerned about:
    The Congressional Research Service (CRS, a non-partisan arm of Congress that tracks such things) offers an appalling look at our current Congress’ activities.

"They have introduced 44 bills on abortion (one just the other day reaffirming existing legislation on this subject). 99 on religion. 71 on family relationships. 36 on marriage. 67 on firearms and gun control. 552 on taxation—and though most were to reduce taxes, there have been no significant changes on tax law with all time invested and bills introduced. And finally a massive 445 bills on ‘government investigations.’ There is a category labeled ‘job creation legislation’ originated by Congress, and tracked by the CRS. In that category the CRS reported: ‘No bills at this time.

#11     Nov 29, 2011
  2. Not quite right. They COULD have passed a budget, they just didn't WANT to... didn't want their excessive spending/deficits making the headlines and business talk shows.

#12     Nov 30, 2011
  3. The president and the first lady earned an income of $5,505,409 in 2009 and paid $1,792,414 in federal income tax last year, according to the Obamas' tax returns released today by the White House.
    The Obamas joint tax filing shows that the majority of the family’s income was from proceeds from the same of the President’s books “The Audacity of Hope,” and “Dreams from My Father.”
    ------------------
    He started next book :D

#13     Nov 30, 2011
  4. Hmnnnn.. besides the state department, I wonder what the demographics are of the people who bought any of his books.
    -----------------------

From Amazon:

209 new from $2.45 1001 used from $0.01 145 collectible from $1.88

#14     Nov 30, 2011
  5. whoa is christie for real? i felt like i was watching a movie, not realy life. really, a politician from one of the two major parties is actually being sensible?? i can't believe it at all.

to everyone who wants to blame either republicans or democrats: get with it, they're two sides of the same, highly inflated and devalued coin.

#15     Nov 30, 2011
  6. and this coin in the pocket of some Rothschild or like jewish that :D :D
    That explains by the way Why most elections ending in results like 51%-49% or 48%-52%... It's a coinflip :D

#16     Dec 1, 2011
  7. Interesting how this was ignored :cool:

#17     Dec 1, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Whats even more interesting is that you supposedly have me on ignore(as you have stated many times) yet somehow you were able to miraculously respond to my thread. Must be a glitch you should ask Baron to fix that.

#18     Dec 1, 2011

9. No glitch,I temporally cleared my ignore list to read mavericks ACD thread without missing any posts

Btw have you posted in that thread? If not I can put you back on ignore

#19     Dec 1, 2011
  10. I'll give away a big secret... :D
    We had such things in Russia in 90-s... Some group wants to lobby something... But they cant just give money... So the person writes a "book" and they buy the big-big part of its edition...

#20     Dec 1, 2011