Chris Christie takes states 12 million dollar helicopter to son’s baseball game

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jun 1, 2011.

1. That particular policy I do

#41     Jun 2, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to be the one selling the state of NJ their JP5 for that chopper! Wow, that guy's a whopper! If I were flying him somewhere, I'd make sure everyone else in the chopper was wearing only their boxers, and emptied their bladders before we took off!:D

#42     Jun 2, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

ALL politicians under ANY circumstances are a dime a dozen. And the "at any cost" mentality is in part why the US is broke right now.

#43     Jun 2, 2011
  4. If the Prez or VP were out of action the the speaker has to be prepared to take the role of president,not every politician is able to do that and every politician isnt and shouldn't be prepared/trained for that role

Most of the national debt and the trillion dollar deficits are from 2 presidents,Bush and Reagan.They are the biggest reasons we are broke right now.

#44     Jun 2, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Did the VP and all his cabinet members get killed?

NO!!!!

Last i checked (though my history is not perfect) Abe's VP, and members of his cabinet survved, and they sure as hell were not travelling the world on a 747.

#45     Jun 2, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Regan ran up 2 trillion over 8 years Obama ran up 4 trillion so far over 2 years..... are you serious?

#46     Jun 2, 2011
  7. The debt was less then a Trillion when Reagan took office and 4.2 trillion when Bush 1 left office

The debt was 5.7 trillion when Bush 2 took office and 10.6 the day he left office

Clinton left Bush with a balanced budget and a great economy,Bush left Obama with a trillion dollar deficit,2 wars and the worse economy since the great depression

While Obama gets some blame for the debt he has added he does not get it all imo because unlike Bush Obama didn't come into office with a balanced budget and turn it into a trillion dollar deficit like Bush did.If Obama had come into office with a balanced budget and then added 3.7 trillion then he should be blamed for it all but that is not the case

3.2 trillion under Reagan and Bush 1

4.9 trillion under Bush 2 and he left office with 2 wars and a trillion dollar deficit and the shitty economy

Even if you put all of Bush's trillion dollar deficit and war cost on Obama 8 of the 14 trillion still belong to Reagan and The Bush duo.Its debatable how much of Obama's 3.7 belongs to him but not all of it imo

#47     Jun 2, 2011
  8. The VP didn't get killed because the plan failed but they were targeted which is why they need to be protected imo

Pelosi main plane wasn't a 747,she mostly used a 12 passenger plane

"Documents obtained by the government watchdog group Judicial Watch reveal that between January 2007 and November 2008 Pelosi never used a military plane larger than a 12-passenger Air Force C-37 for any domestic flight. "

#48     Jun 2, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

What? Are you fucking kidding? Bozo the clown could move into the White House tomorrow and our situation would probably improve. You could have half of congress sucked up and whisked away in a UFO and I guarantee our situation would improve, dramatically, and almost over night.

If that's true sounds like we're wasting money protecting these clowns "at all cost" if they are in fact to blame.

#49     Jun 2, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Jimmy Carter left Regan with a Rose of an economy.....

If we are blaming previous administrations for current problems, then you can take the 2 trillion we spend every year on medicare/medicaid/social security and blame it on liberals who previously created the problem.

Dems are currently trying to demagogue the issue of cutting some money out of these programs, While republicans try to make cuts, so it can now be said with 100% accuracy that liberals are responsible for two thirds of the deficit, just as the liberal programs were responsible for two thirds of the deficit under the past presidents.

Obama will have spent about 15 trillion dollars if he gets his way and has 10 years of his budgets....

The only time we ever balanced a budget in the last 5 decades was because of the unprecedented tech bubble, and Republicans who forced clinton to do it with a government shutdown. You would have to be seriously delusional to think that it is all these "Conservative" spending programs causing issues..... Even with that fucking idiot Bush who spent like a drunken sailor in the mix, he hasnt created anywhere near the programs liberals have created.

#50     Jun 2, 2011