Chris Christie Steam rolls another Obama Zombie.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 23, 2012.

1. Obama has owned every Republican who went against him from McCain,to the public health care debate he even owned the republican congress when he went against them alone and they left bitching and crying that Obama ambushed them .Obama would own Christie and newt as well.At least Christie is smart enough to know it which is why he stays and attacks Obama from the sidelines rather then face to face

Your Obama derangement syndrome certainly owns you

#11     Feb 23, 2012
  2. rew

rew

The basic issue is whether children should be raised by homosexuals. I wouldn't have wanted to have two gay fathers or two lesbian mothers, so, no, I don't favor homosexual marriage.

#12     Feb 24, 2012
  3. Yeah, I noticed the righties have skipped both this post and the one directly above it.

#13     Feb 24, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Obama is waaay to thin skinned to ever be able to take on Christie. It would really be an unfair match up.

#14     Feb 24, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Too thin skinned, not particularly quick on his feet and no factual legs to stand on.

#15     Feb 24, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not a bad idea, while we're at it we should include affirmative action, welfare, border security, ID requirement for voting, term limits, the Canadian Pipe line, bringing home the troops, tax code simplification and adding the other half of Americans that don't pay income taxes to the tax rolls.

Our republic certainly isn't working out too well, maybe we should give pure democracy a try.

#16     Feb 24, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's hard to say. I think when he ran against McCain, he did a quite well at engaging McCain in debates. He would look at McCain, talk directly to him "Now John, don't go saying that when you know it's not true" etc. McCain never looked at him and kept staring straight ahead - coming off like a true politician, while Obama came off more down to earth - which is what people were looking for. That is why he got my vote. Yes, I've admitted this several times.

The problem now, however, is that Obama cannot fall back on to ideals and the way things "should" be, as he has held the wheel for three plus years now. Now everyone knows him to be a bullshit artist.

This time around, he'll be on the defense, and he won't have his teleprompter to help out. So we'll see how he can fare. My guess, and that's all it is, is that he won't fare well at all.

If this stuff about Rand Paul being Romney's running mate holds true, can you imagine the hilarity at seeing Biden trying to debate Paul? OMG - that'll be stuff for the archives.

#17     Feb 24, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I love how the left thinks Obama is a good debater, because he can deliver a good speech..... Everything Christie does is freestyle, and his record as a prosecutor, where you have to think on your feet, was impeccable, Christie would absolutely decimate obama in a debate.

#18     Feb 24, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, although McCain is neither a conservative or a good debater.

It's like bragging about beating up a retarded little girl.

It won't mean much when the men show up.

#19     Feb 24, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#20     Feb 24, 2012