Chris Christie Praises Obama For Hurricane Sandy Preparation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Girly man nurse RCG is the trained enema tech here. :D

#31     Oct 29, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dude, you've asked me what I would do. I answered this for you several times now, no?

As for going to the moon, WARP would overshoot just a tad, no?

#32     Oct 29, 2012
  3. Just take him off ignore Ricter, only 8 days left! Let's mix it up a lil bit before the big day:)

#33     Oct 29, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

My list is good.

#34     Oct 29, 2012
  5. You know what I meant asshole.:D

You say what we could do, but we have two Keynesians in office. I said back in the summer that for Progressives, this is down to a football game and we were right. Mittens is at Least a moderate, if not a Liberal. I am not stressed either way, but these bets do stand, if I can have some kind of guarantee that I can get paid.:)

#35     Oct 29, 2012
  6. No, for real, take them all off ignore, this fireworks show is gonna be great!:D :D :D

#36     Oct 29, 2012
  7. Still using that redneck logic in the face of all evidence. No wonder you voted for Mittens:D

#37     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

The evidence, dumb ass, is that Obama needs to go. Hence the reason I voted for ABO.

#38     Oct 29, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Ya know, if you think about it, lil lukie is basically a bus driver. Particularly now with the advance of automation. Who knows, maybe they throw a few pallets of freight onboard, to help defray costs.

#39     Oct 29, 2012
  10. You have no evidence that some right wing web site did not give you, Georgia Boy.

#40     Oct 29, 2012