Chris Christie Praises Obama For Hurricane Sandy Preparation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Too lazy. Ricter and AK are our stat guys. We will see who is right in what, eight days?

#21     Oct 29, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If those guys are the best you can do for "strategy", you are in deep shit. The election results are who is a better sales person, not whether the economy is going in the right direction. Neither Ricter nor AK has been able to stand toe to toe with me on anything economic. Not once. Instead, they avoid answering tough questions, redirect the topic and flat out refuse to answer. Then, Ricter puts me on ignore when he can no longer debate anything.

There are polls that can give you the populations perception of whether the economy is moving in the right direction.

As for facts, you can believe spin, or you can educate yourself accordingly.

#22     Oct 29, 2012
  3. Well, we have the econ talk. Doesn't matter at this point now, does it. We are now fighting over who will preside over the Big One.

If you think we can possibly turn it around now, I am all ears.

#23     Oct 29, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Tsing keeps saying "can't stand toe to toe with me", and he continues to be wrong.

#24     Oct 29, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Again, I think we could turn it around, but not with either Ba-roke or Mittens.

#25     Oct 29, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Any past proof of that you can find, please post. Sans that, most here have seen me school you over and over and over. Hell, you earned the name El Matador over your canny ability to dodge questions!

Ole'!

My invitation to re-engage in any number of economic topics you ran from still stands.

#26     Oct 29, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You lie!

#27     Oct 29, 2012
  8. Yeah, and I also think we go to the moon if we only had warp drive.

Now, realistically, how can we do this, Ivan?

Okay, that may have come off harsh, just sayin, we get Mittens or Ba-roke. What to do?

#28     Oct 29, 2012
  9. Rectum is full of shit and needs an enema.

#29     Oct 29, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Krugman said it best, "goo goo, gah gah, debasement, theft!"

Hey, there's a motor vehicle sales report coming on Thursday, how 'bout that!

#30     Oct 29, 2012