Chris Christie is pissed with The GOP House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Christie is the only shot we have at beating Hillary in 2016, he is by far the best debater/speaker republicans have. Watch how bad the republican candidate will get smoked if republicans decide to nominate some bible thumping, self righteous prick like Santorum.

#51     Jan 15, 2013
  2. 1) Tough shit I'm not enamored with nor beholden to the republican
    establishment.

2) I find that term highly offensive when generally referencing person's of faith.

So in essence the republican establishment, christie and you can go fuck yourself if you think your current prevailing attitude is going to get my vote.

#52     Jan 15, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Actually you are the very definition of a person who is beholden to the republican establishment. Name a person who you think is better than christie who isnt a text book neocon.

Christie is anti establishment, not the opposite.

#53     Jan 15, 2013
  4. 1) How so?
    2) wtf with all the leftist labels. what the hell is a neocon?
    3) a)He campaigned for obama at a crucial juncture prior to the election.
    b) If he was going to be anti-establishment he should have saved his ire for those bloating the relief package so much that it was unsaleable, not attacking republicans looking out for the rest of the nations taxpayers.

IOW: bloated govt at any price is not acceptable

#54     Jan 15, 2013
    #55     Jan 15, 2013
    #56     Jan 15, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You think the Hildabeast will run in 2016, at her age?

#57     Jan 16, 2013
  8. at 04:23 in the morning, you saw fit to post this.:(.

#58     Jan 16, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#59     Jan 16, 2013
  10. No you are not the only one to notice how irrelevant he is.

It's kinda funny if you post a reply and it's supposedly lame because of
    it's early morning nature, it's infinitely more lame to post what amounts to an automated reply 13 min later who's only content is bashing the time of the post in question but addressing nothing of it's content.

It's so fricken stupid only a complete moron or liberal douchebag would fail to recognize the irony.

Obviously the take home message is had you waited just 14 minutes later to post everything would have been fine.

The only thing stupider was atticus staying up all night with baited breath waiting to make the same accusation against me and posting within 5-6 minutes of my reply. It never occured to the douchbag that it was obvious he had stayed up all night hitting refresh every 3-5minutes waiting to bash an early morning /late night reply.
    holy crap too funny.

#60     Jan 16, 2013