Chris Christie is pissed with The GOP House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You guys ar3e blowing this all out of proportion with Christie, he is doing wyhat he has to do to get money for Sandy Relief.

Remember Christie was the first guy in the country to take on the teachers unions, and he came out of it unscathed, if anyone is going to take on government spending, and frame the conversation about entitlements the way it needs to be, it is christie.

Christie is in New Jersey Bluest of the Blue states, and he managed to cut apart government, and come out of the argument with 70% approval, even though the teachers union, and other unions are running ads against him non stop. Scott Walker did the same thing, and he is in the 30's.

Republicans need to lay off over this sandy shit, Christie is the future of the republican party, name one person who is a better candidate than him right now, only person i can think of is Rubio, but he is too young. Christie is a rare breed of politician, one of the very few who doesnt dodge questions with stupid Q-Card lines that were designed for him in advance, to avoid answering.

Look what we just went through with Mitt and Obama, both of them the 2 lyingest politicians in history, and the media simply let them keep going, people are tired of this bullshit from politicians where they simply re direct all the tough questions, thats why we are where we are.

#41     Jan 15, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Wasn't that you who "fell out of love" with Christie, when I linked to the article about his unpopular spending in NJ?

#42     Jan 15, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Nope, i have always been a supporter of Christie, he Balanced a California like Deficit, all the while cutting taxes, while working with a solid democrat legislature,

#43     Jan 15, 2013
  4. You're wrong nationally, christie set a mine and the proceeded to be a dumbass and dance on top of it. He's very likely done. I as a conservative would support him only if he demonstrates to me he's "PERFECT" in his future behaviour firstly. Secondly , recognises he screwed the pooch on this one and openly admits it and apologizes to the rest of the country for it.

#44     Jan 15, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

So who in the republican party is stronger than christie, who do you support? Who do you think has a greater chance of beating hillary then getting shit done in terms of cutting spending?

#45     Jan 15, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 2/5

:)

#46     Jan 15, 2013
  7. Honestly, after his campaigning for obama just prior to the election...

he stands about as much chance of getting the conservative vote as rcg does of out trading me (long term).

#47     Jan 15, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Tell me which candidate you think is out there who is stronger than christie in the republican party, besides rubio.

#48     Jan 15, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

2/5 asint bad, RCG would be insanely jealous of that kind of win rate. :D

#49     Jan 15, 2013
  10. At this point it damn sure ain't christie.

#50     Jan 15, 2013