Chris Christie is pissed with The GOP House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The democrats are not responsible for any that pork?

#31     Jan 6, 2013
  2. I looked up the deal on the net and from what I understood there wasn't a 60 B deal just a 10 B for the flood insurance so if that's true there isn't any pork in the deal.
    And I give the republican congress kudos for this. More bills should be passed in small pieces. Hopefully they will show the same common sense when it comes time to raise the debt limit. They can start passing small common sense cuts now and not hold the economy hostage like they tried to last time.

#32     Jan 6, 2013
  3. I agree. No more bridges to nowhere and other pork crapola...

I spoke with a friend this weekend who has family in the affected area, and it basically boiled down to that first they were pissed at Obama for doing the big show and not coming thru - but now they are not only pissed at Obama, but the House GOP for the (seemingly to them) endless delays.

Though being pissed at everyone sounds about normal to me....

#33     Jan 6, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well, it is NJ.

#34     Jan 6, 2013
  5. off topic but wanted to let you know I appreciate your support upstairs
    thx

#35     Jan 6, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Lil Pecker aka Pekelo is an admitted pizza delivery guy and a documented failed paper trader. His mission here seems to be questioning everyone else while ignoring his own failures.

On the positive side though, He claims he can "shred" a ukelele.

[​IMG]

#36     Jan 6, 2013
  7. I worked the NJ shore area after the storm and the people could not of been any kinder or more understanding. I was very impressed with the great attitude of those people. It was the best experience I have ever had adjusting. The New Jersey people are good people.

#37     Jan 6, 2013
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Christie's political career is finished. He has no possibility of being elected at the national level after his behavior the last few months.

#39     Jan 8, 2013

9. Or to put that in words that will give the full political implication: 179 Republicans, doubtless including very many from the region hit by Katrina, Rita, and tornadoes for which no one made a fuss when the help was needed, voted in opposition, and only one Democrat (who should be run out of the party on a rail).

If you wanted to insure the Northeast will go solidly Democratic even in the Congress, where that hasn't been totally true yet, you could not have done a better job. This will be the headline in the newspapers around here tomorrow, except of course for the ones owned by that sewer rat Murdoch.

#40     Jan 15, 2013