Chris Christie is pissed with The GOP House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Not gonna happen NM :)

#11     Jan 3, 2013
  2. Maybe Christie can explain why a 30 billion dollar relief package costs 60 billion dollars. Maybe he can explain the Obama photo op where Obama said that he would cut through all the red tape. Maybe he can explain how Katrina was all on Bush, but this is all on House republicans. Maybe he can explain the media's willful lack of investigative reporting on this, and every other issue that makes the Obama administration look less than perfect. Maybe he can explain how it's obvious to anyone with a brain that this administration is just as incompetent, just as corrupt, just like every other god damn administration before it, yet that never gets reported. Maybe he can explain that this is more the general inefficiency of the federal government as a whole than it is any bill being debated. Then maybe he can get some more money.

#12     Jan 4, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#13     Jan 4, 2013
  4. Congrats CO!

That was an excellent rant. One worthy of being ordained into the church of AOWM. :cool:

I have to admit, I didn't think you had it in you.:)

#14     Jan 4, 2013
  5. I'm not angry at all. I'm just asking simple questions. Why does a relief bill need to be laden with pork projects? If there's time to add all this crap in, then there's time to take it all back out. At some point people need to quit complaining about all the excess spending and actually cut the excess spending, especially when it's this blatent. Christie has claimed to be all about cutting excess spending, but now that it's his turn at the trough he's ready to turn a blind eye to it, just like the rest of them.

#15     Jan 4, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Christie...feeding trough? LOL

#16     Jan 4, 2013
  7. Money
    It's a crime
    Share it fairly
    But don't take a slice of my pie

Money
    So they say
    Is the root of all evil today
    But if you ask for a raise
    It's no surprise that they're giving none away

Im surprised, really surprised, that you think a politician is going to turn away money. Can you name one, in modern history, that did??:confused:

#17     Jan 4, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that why your journal account only had $1 in it to start? LOL :D

Not counting the 140 pip loss on your first trade and the 100 + pip loss you're holding now of course.

#18     Jan 4, 2013
  9. I'm not suggesting that he turn money away. I'm asking why he thinks it's OK for 30 some billion dollars of this bill to be going for things other than the relief effort just for the sake of expediency. It's always the same game. Let's add a bunch of crap to a bill and then bad mouth anyone that votes against the bill. Up until this point he claimed to be different, and was different when it came to other people's money, but now it's no big deal. Just give me my money and let the scam continue. He's a f'n hypocrite, just like the rest of them. A real reporter would get in his fat f'n face and tell him so. Let him have a little of his own "straight talk". But that doesn't play into the current game going on in D.C. media spin, which is anything you can do to pin some shit on a House republican, do it.

For that matter, I as a tax payer would like to know why I have to pay for some under insured or uninsured numbskull who now wants a free ride on my back.

#19     Jan 4, 2013
  10. jem

jem

christie has a photo op with Obama implicitly saying vote for Obama he will take care of New Jersey and he will take care of the country.

Now I ask why is Obama not good enough for him.
    People from New Jersey who have not traveled much seem to think
    they are the only smart people in the group.

Christie is learning there are other ways to be smart or manifest political will. Fat and loud and obtuse might work in N.J. but it probably does not travel well. I hope Christie gets smarter and thinner soon.

#20     Jan 4, 2013