Chris Christie is in

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 24, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Morning??
    Dude, it's 2 o'clock!
    Are you drinking???
    LOL

#51     Sep 25, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, who's talking a "bet"?
    You're the one who brought it up. ???
    You need to reread my posts.
    Did you not see where I told you that I only bet on a sure thing? [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, slow down. Go back all the way to your eating crow comment you posted last night after I said Cain won the FL straw poll. OK? You then respond to that with the eating crow comment. The only comment I had before that was that I thought Cain had no chance of winning and he was not terribly bright. That's it! Then I post I was SURPRISED he won the FL straw poll. You then ask me how the crow tastes. I just don't get the remark. What does that have to do with Cain's intelligence?

I made the bet comment this morning asking if you WANTED to bet. That's it.

#52     Sep 25, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

You were laughing about my positive comment about Herman Cain in the "Romney Wins" thread.
    Relax, Mavie, we all know what a great dude you are.
    Be cool, brother.
    Go have yourself another drink.
    And best of the "morning" to you.

#53     Sep 25, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes and I continue to laugh hysterically at you for saying he is a viable candidate for President of the United States. But then again, you are a funny guy, even if it's in a sad sense. Thanks for the laughs.

#54     Sep 25, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

No, thank you.
    Uh, cheers?

#55     Sep 25, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

BTW, Mavie, if it helps calm you down any, I also was very surprised that Cain won the FL straw poll. Pleased, but surprised.

#56     Sep 25, 2011
  7. Romney is just another corporate ass kisser. Christie strikes me as a guy that would hold their,(corporations), feet to the fire. Screw up, there's a penalty to pay. Do something with all those profits other than buy back stock and give yourselves a better bonus package.
    I'd like to hear more from him if he decided to run, but right now I like his style regardless of party affiliation. We need a no non-sense leader and the current repub line up is not up to the game. Obama has proven to be just another go along to get along corporate lackey, so he's not the answer either.
    Now I must go prepare to watch the manly man Bears destroy the homo Packers.:D

#57     Sep 25, 2011
  8. "...is reconsidering his decision not to enter the 2012 presidential race"

what a drama queen clown he is! :)

#58     Sep 25, 2011
  9. Losing trade, for sure. Where does this guy get the energy to believe in losing paper trades, one after the other?

#59     Sep 25, 2011
  10. TGregg

TGregg

There's a word that describe this sort of person. Unelectable.

Sad to say. He wouldn't be able to get all the grease he would need to get elected president. Don't think for a moment that he's not smart enough to understand this.

#60     Sep 25, 2011