Chris Christie is in

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 24, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Hey, Mavie---

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ROFLMAO

#41     Sep 25, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Huh? I know you are capable of stringing together one or two coherent thoughts. Want to give another go at it guy?

#42     Sep 25, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Bet? Bet? Where does a "bet" enter into this conversation??? Bet?? LMAO!

Please, Mavie, show everybody...No, just show yourself where I said Herman Cain was going to win the election.

Bet? Bet?? I only bet on a sure thing, Mavie. Like when I bet that Barack Obama would be elected President. Bet? Bet?? I can't quit laughing my ass off.

Why so much anger?

Need any salt and pepper for that crow? Well, do you? LOL

#43     Sep 25, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

^Is that coherent enough for you???^ LOL

#44     Sep 25, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, are you drunk? What bet are you talking about? You are telling me to eat crow, I never made a bet with you in the first place. I ASKED you if you want to make a bet. I never said you thought he would win the nomination. Re-read the thread huckleberry. I simply stated the guy is not smart enough to be President. And every debate he is in re-inferences that.

Then you tell me to eat crow, but for what? Please copy my post where I made a bet with you. Can you do that? Oh you can't? I'm sorry. So you were talking out of your ass yet again.

I stand by what I said about Cain. You SAID you would consider voting for him. Those were YOUR words, not mine. I said he was not that bright. Then you come on here and tell me to eat crow? Seriously? Like really?

Michelle Bachmann won The Ames Iowa straw poll and believe you me, that certainly does not mean she is intelligent and look where she is now in the polls.

BSAM, I really think you need to spend more time thinking BEFORE you post.

#45     Sep 25, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

No. Are you drunk?

#46     Sep 25, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Are you OK? Can you please link me to the post where I said I bet you? Do you even want to respond to my previous post? What EXACTLY does the post about my eating crow refer to? Care to share the link?

#47     Sep 25, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Here's what I said in the "Romney Wins" thread:

Here was your reply:

You're the only one talking about a "bet".
    How's that crow tasting?
    Or, are you still too busy "LOL" at Herman Cain?

#48     Sep 25, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here was your reply:

You're the only one talking about a "bet".
    How's that crow tasting?
    Or, are you still too busy "LOL at Herman Cain?
    [/QUOTE]

Dude, I never bet with you, I asked you if you wanted to bet and like the coward you are, you didn't want to. So again, the eating crow comment makes no sense. Go back to your morning whiskey.

#49     Sep 25, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Well, who's talking a "bet"?
    You're the one who brought it up. ???
    You need to reread my posts.
    Did you not see where I told you that I only bet on a sure thing?

#50     Sep 25, 2011