Chris Christie is beating the **** out of Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Someone call the police. Piers Morgan is getting absolutely clocked on CNN right now by Christie. Good Lord. This is embarrassing. Catch the re-peat tonight at 11pm Central time on CNN. What an ass kicking.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Watching... :D

3. Max E.

Max E.

got it set to record, thx....

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I still don't understand why Christie doesn't run for President. He seems like someone who might have a chance of winning.

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

He's figures he'd have a better chance in 4 years. He's probably right. And maybe he's even convinced himself that by then he will drop 50 ... ounces. :D

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He's got to lose that weight or he isn't going to see much of his grandchildren. He seems to run the state and other aspects of his life skillfully but to allow himself to be morbidly obese just doesn't make sense.

If the guy just walked an hour a day and reduced the portions at mealtime he could drop quite a bit of weight quickly. I don't get why he doesn't start immedietely.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Anyone have the video?

8. Brass

Brass

Perception is a fascinating thing, isn't it? I watched the whole interview and don't know what you're talking about. There was no shit-kicking here. Morgan asked a number of questions that Christie simply refused to answer.

I must say that Christie handled himself quite well and comes across as a genuine, thinking guy. Overall, I'm impressed with him. If he were running against Obama, it would not be quite the foregone conclusion.

However, let's be clear. What you regard as shit-kicking is merely Christie refusing to answer a question and be pinned down to an answer. For example, when Morgan asked Christie what he thought about the GM bailout, he refused to respond. He said he wasn't in a position to say. (He seems to be the only one, eh?) Interesting that he would fully support a candidate who thought GM should not have had a bailout, that he thinks this candidate knows what he is doing, but he himself has no opinion on the bailout. Can you see how those dots don't connect? He knows the bailouts were a good thing, but saying so would not have been helpful to Romney. And so he evaded, he didn't shit-kick. Morgan tried to corner him more than once on controversial issues, and Christie wouldn't have it. But that only means he was being somehwat slippery rather than genuine or shit-kicking. On balance, however, he does come across as more genuine than a lot of other political characters out there.

But not for the first time, Maverick, you're trying to create a narrative out of thin air. Either that, or you genuinely lack objectivity, because your post is over the top.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Good stuff, I used to not mind Piers at first, but the more i see of him the more he seems to be turning into a leftist cunt, he was trying to nail Christie the whole interview, to no avail.... I have noticed that Piers has now turned to full on schilling for obama. My favourite part of the interview was when Christie told Buffet it was time to shut up and write a cheque.

I liked the interview with piers where Ted Nugent told him to kiss his ass, and called him an idiot.... :D

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=82283782" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

10. Max E.

Max E.

Adam Carolla sums up Piers Morgan pretty well in this video too, calling him an insane narcissist.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/chDDJ2EolC0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/chDDJ2EolC0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

#10     Feb 22, 2012